Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Art Here!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow Utora Those're GREAT! I love the top one especially, but I love the emotions portrayed in the 2nd image...so sad. But nonetheless beautiful! It looks great! You should upload more, seriously!

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks a bunch guys for the comments! Helps me keep going.

There will be the day.

"A day for what Rayden?"
    Eva looked at him as he seemed to be entwined in a vision.

"These savages will pay. Keeping you on the outside, planning to detroy your race..until there is no trace!"
    Rayden snarled! The scraggly cub's eyes enitcing her. She cocked her head and frowned.

"I guess you hurt alot, Rayden. I don't think I know any creature so young, so, ready to kill." Her eyes rolled to the ground, the sun setting on the outskirts of the pridelands.

"Eva. I want to be better than them. I don't want to kill, but ...what if takes that to save you, and them?"
    The cool wind pulled between them and he looked at her sternly. She looked into his eyes again, and saw his potential. She -knew- his image now, would stand as a testimony for future. And he -would- be something, great or infamous.

"I could never stop you."
    She smiled with a grain of dispair. Flicking her tail, the wheat sighed as the wind brushed it. He looked outwards towards Pride Rock.

"I'll come for you Eva. We can be together."
    He looked on, hurt, strained so much at the distance, the war between the pride's keeping them chained down.

"You said you wanted an Aryan lioness for a wife. I don't know what I am. What if I'm sublion?"
    She sat up and approached him. He cringed and avoided her, snarling even.

"If I say you are Aryan they won't look twice!"
    He growled and she suddenly felt disturbed by his motive.

"Never ever lie, for me. You don't like that, and niether do I."
    She frowned and hung her head, flicking her tail; brown soft eyes looking over at him.

"If I never knew you...I'd never go on. I don't care what you are Eva. We're all equal, no matter what we -look- like; it's..what we want on the inside. And I want you. I -love- you."
    He looked over at her, his blonde tuft of mane drifting with the warm wind as she looked up at him. He smiled lovingly and she nuzzled him, the tears rolling from her eyes. He closed his eyes and held her close, so greatful to be so far away, but yet so close. He sighed contently and she kept close, never knowing this love so strong, that this could ever exist in all the world.

He licked her on the head and she looked up at him and smiled, licking him back. They laid together and looked towards the rock, his home, his place of dwelling.

"Somehow, one day, in all the right ways, we'll be together, as one....and live there together. No one will ever tell us to stay away, to look away, to be ashamed of our love. We'll never,...have to hide again."
    His voice was soft and true, he spoke his heart, and she knew now why she loved him as she rest her head on his paws and they napped together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gosh Utora, your writing and your artwork are both amazing. I am so envious! Your coloring skills definitely surpass mine! Another great job! I can't wait to have FC drawn in your amazing style (due to the Secret Santa)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haven't posted in ages on this site. But here's some new art from me.

Btw Utora, I am really liking your art. From my point of view, you have a very original style, and your characters have great emotional depth in their expressions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    w00t Mizani is back I really like your style Mizani, alot of improvement lately = ).
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's the great Mizani!? How did I not know you came to Lea?

I guess I have been absent for a while. Eitherway--I'm a huge fan and your art is amazing and beautiful! I love the expression and the background is so beautiful and the wings...and gosh I could gush and gush and gush But I'll save you from that fate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have missed a lot!! Wow! Everyones art looks soo cool! the one pic that struck me was Lunar's earth lion... thing... that was weird- took a lot of imagination and perhaps something more? *snort* I can't wait to see more guys!! (more guys... I made a funneh... no not really)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ hey! =P if anything, it was sleep deprivation i just kinda unfocused and saw it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

a w.i.p. art vent... kinda... see anything thay needs changed?
    ZOMG! Broken made a water mark! *gasp* how lame! haha what they are just fun ^.^

I have 3 good friends. in order on pic left to right
    Maru (Rachel) Dawn (herself) and Mystery (Amy) I try to be a good friend, I allow them to ven and cry on my shoulder... they don't always realize I need to vent to... but I try not to because honestly no one understands alot of it unless you have gone -through- it. I am just glad I can be there for them, a trusted character with always a damp shoulder and watery eyes for them. They really are the greatest one could ask for. *hugs them*
    Edit: This started out jusr Broken and Dawn. But I have -never- done interaction with more than just 2 characters. It was a fun challenge *nods*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani: Just thought I'd say, your artwork has improved loads since I last saw your artwork. Looks as though you've been trying out new things, which is always good. It looks as though it took you quite a while too. Was it done on Paint?

Well I haven't posted anything here in a while, so what you get is a bunch of my artwork to look at *isn't sure whether that's a good or a bad thing*

New character sheet for Katai. Even though he didn't need one since his last one was pretty recent, I wanted to create another for him anyway...

Character sheet for Asha. She was lacking in character sheets so I thought it was time to finally do her one...

(Sorry about the huge sizes x_x)

I'm working on one for Namabi too (the yellow dude) but I doubt that'll be finished anytime soon (at least not for a few days yet anyway, I'm kinda busy) xP

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow Broken thats amazing" sad its so "sad" related though" but wounderful drawing and full of emotion ^^ truley an amazing drawing :3

and KS as always simply amazing! x3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry Shadow. I hope my next picture is a happy one ^.^ Just been drug down latly, and needed a good vent! *claws* But now that is -almost- done I think I am fine now!

Edit: Yep... I do feel better... I love vent pics ^.^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tara: AHH! I saw those on TLKFAA, but I will tell you once more just how awesomely awesome you are! I love your art, Asha looks great and Kat (as usual) is very shmexeh! Great job on both pics!

Broken: Aww *huggles* I'm the rock in my circle of friends too. Great picture though, it's hard to draw charries together and touching without things getting mucked up, but you did a beautiful job and I love the sketch, expressions, and poses a LOT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Broken
    Sorry Shadow. I hope my next picture is a happy one ^.^ Just been drug down latly, and needed a good vent! *claws* But now that is -almost- done I think I am fine now!

Edit: Yep... I do feel better... I love vent pics ^.^
    ahww dont be sorry broken!" huggels" wev had enough of sad today and its good to vent your feelings ^^ defedently!

(RIGHT there is alot here so basecly dont whana read it all or something dont but please comment on the drawing itself the text is just backround story and stuff but id love comment x3)

right so something new from me! and he has a backstory to!

in sweden there is this roleplaying game called Mutant "same name diffrent prenunce in swedish" oh and where talking dices and stuff now, anyhow

its a postapocalyps world where there is diffrent factions you can be.

1:Mutant (most commen ones) there is Animal Mutant and human Mutants, to explane easier Animal mutant, aka anthros, Human mutants.X-men,

2: psi mutants, "same there only that they dont have any mutated abileties insted they have psi powers suits for both species.

there not rare but there hated /becouse there really powerful so there feared.

3. robots..well preety simply put...

4. Humans. and there on the top of sosicety basecly becouse...well there un-tainted so Mutants /anthros are basecly doors maths for them xP.

right anyhow enough explaneing time for picutre and backround story

this is Zandor Slashidaj (Slashidaj being a made up swedish last name that basecly says ) Slash in you but spelled very diffrently so for english,

Zandor Slashiyou but screw that his name is Zandor Slashidaj anyways xP.

right so this is my first carecter on this role play ever "and first real role playing"

he got bandiged over half of his face and ya might wounder why...well..basecly...he got hit in the eye by a moter cyckle "am fully seriues here xP" so his whole right face got deformed so to not scare off everyone he keeps the bandige on "becouse he basecly looks like crap under there" quite the nice opening for a newbie roleplayer huh?

right so surviving "barely" and taken to a hospital by his robot conpanion Killercan "seriesly dont mess with killercan....he lives up to his name xP"

then after waking up in an other town "needed spechal surgery" Zandor starts looking for his friends ....alright il make it short,

he got blown throw a building less then 24 hour after he woke up and yes survived that to xP.

i could go on more but it just be way to mutch xP it alreayd is but ya see what kind of luck Zandor has xP

he has alot of glorios moments to i swear xP

anyhow the black part is the hair comming out of the bandige

the head was made over half year ago and the body yesterday "lol" so.. tell me what ya think x3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ever wonder what Broken would look like if she kept herself well groomed like she should? No? Well... me either but I was doodling a trade and this came out. *wiggles finger at self* Shame shame! You should be doing trades!!

My doesn't she look healthy? Yeah what she would have looked like hadn't life been so cruel >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shads: Awesome pic my friend! Very very cute

Broken: I love your fursona, I just thought I'd say so! I love the pose and the simplicity of the pic, it makes it very adorable and awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you FC ^.^ I need to start drawing in a BG x.x
    Sorry Shadow I posted without comment! I really like your picture too ^.^ He looks like an interesting character! I wish I could draw anthro too ;o;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ahwww thanks FC and Broken x3 "huggels both" lol i cant say i can draw anthro xP i i ghuess i can but i have a real hard time drawing arms in a diffrent position then that >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a start though, I cant draw any people like things lol. the only thing I've drawn was Vegeta from DBZ like... 5 years ago... I should find that *thinks*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @KS great art, i always love your use of colours ^^

@Broken Yay for real media ^^. nice piccies, im gonna start using crayons i think ^^

Art from Me