Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Art Here!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that's so adorable Sharifu!!! I envy your ability to draw birds, you're so good at them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awww, everyone has drawn such wonderful pictures. They're all so cute. I really mean that too!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    D'aww! I am really impressed with that drawing! Zazu never looked so cute and snuggly before. *has a new love for him* No, but really, you made him look very serene and the foot thing is SO cute! You're so lucky you have a Cockatoo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm gettin a lil rusty here.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky -- One Sky, One Destiny." ~ Kairi, Kingdom Hearts II

That's the desc i put on TLKFAA

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Are you kidding Kovu? Your art is always so amazing and beautiful looking...
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aw thanks Sharifu Your art is beautiful too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that's an art Kovu =). Masterpiece.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    as both of them said, you're not rusty at all, that picture is really beautiful ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've always enjoyed looking at your art Kovu. It's just so awesome and of course beautiful.
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    KOVU!!! Your art is so awesome...I remember back when I first joined this forum and I first saw your art I was so amazed...I never thought anyone could draw that well! And to this day I am still so impressed and in love with your style! I swear, you draw every expression, every character, every pose 100 percent PERFECT! You should draw more often. I love the picture, it's really, really sweet... AWESOME job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow Kovu, great to see more art from you, it's awesome.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @Kovu ;;

I always thought of you Kovu as I drew my art,...and I guess because I really feel familiar by your style; as the art is a window to the heart that desires it. I sense you really draw from your heart as do we all but, as I said I familiar with your ways because it means something perhaps in -my- mind.

But I am sullen for I draw, and now cannot draw because I cannot post it with a camera or scanner and I cannot do it with my mouse on the computer because it frustrates me a great deal.

As it were; I love the compassion in your recent piece there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Wow, that is fantastic, Kovu! And the text just goes perfectly with it. Beautiful ^^

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks you all, your words are most appreciated.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ok so I finally made way into the TLKFAA Sketcher, and, I saw them drawing and was so eager to just draw. It started as nothing and then, I flowed with it and then, I wanted it! Now I saved 90 thousand times because I have discovered, that naughty bastard of a sketcher, -loves- to disconnect. Therefore, if anyone wishes to see the basic sketches, I'll show them. They're actually nice along with my production; so maybe it's just me that fancies them.

Now this took me no more than 5 hours. All by mouse. I am -very- proud of this fact, to create something like this. The mouse once the anti-christ of art to me, I now praise for it has permitted me to draw again.

[inhales; pauses; thinks]

The pain in my tooth is murder to my mind right now. Two wisdom teeth birthing and just -barely- fitting, then I have this cavity I didn't see coming upon me. Pressure, cold, liquid, gum, my own fist cause it to send this jolt of pain up my jaw and into my left side of the brain; creepy. And my jaw pops out of place now. So all the while I was drawing I was gnawing on the pain, and I am very hungry, and very tired. I find when I walk in turmoil it comes from me better, and out through writen or painted literature.

So, Mufasa has passed away. He is in the Heavn of Heavens with the Kings of Christ. He has these white, eyes that burn and froth, for they are the window of light, truth, and wisdom. Only the Light of Heaven can sustain haloed eyes; for the light of Earth is masked by a darkness, half light, half darkness; truth and evil together. In Heaven, there is one truth, the only truth, the purest light, not even known to a lion on Earth; the haloes to the Word of the Lord; the Circle of Life.

So he's looking down and saying Remember in the Heavens on the whispers of the wind, to Simba's desperate ears.

I have always loved Mufasa first and foremost. He stood for all my pain; a sacrifice so truth could prevail against the throttles of evil. It rips me open when I watch the part where Simba sees his father in his reflection. We are all and image of our father, The Father, The Lord. We look to the Heavens as He comes down to us, and reaches out; He shows you truth; and reminds you to remember the truth in all of us; the truth that can fight even the darkest of sins.

It reminds me I am the daughter of a man, I practically hate. I am in his image, and through him, I am a creature of God. I cry, because, I deny it; I don't want anything to do with it. But a lost soul, walks to and from about the Earth, and rages in it in utter agony, blistered lion pads, starving gut filled with rocks and blood, so starved, rotted off tail; that witch he probably gnawd off in starvation for blood lust to satisfy his agony, and perhaps presumed it the rod which kept his balance, and he desired no more to walk ipon the earth; tattered ear and gouged out eyes, struggling to breathe, if it would just look up to the Light; he could free himself from so much pain. But he wonders, "This is truth? Fire above me, fire below me, and fire inside me. No truth, at all." and falls to the dust, vacated of all reason, and truth. And all his pride could ever see was the decaying of what could have been, their leader. A deacy, of truth and will to strive for that faith. A fallen angel, indeed.

So, who wants some ice cream?

j.k j.k

You like? Comment 100%; good and bad.
    Full Sized Image

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    HOLY CRUD UTORA! 5 HOURS!? That's a great accomplishment for a Mouse drawing and for a drawing in general. I am seriously impressed It came out beautiful and eerie at the same time...Perfect for the "Remember" quote. It's been so long since I've seen one of your drawings, but I am surely not disappointed after that display! You are amazing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After looking at your art Utora, I quickly fall in love @ your style of drawing = ).
    And nice picture all..... = )
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Lol, thanks guys.

=)

I've done alot of art but I'll take my last two and post it here.

Rayden. Leader of the Kiume Pride of the Majilisi, and now the ruler of the Pridelands. I'll ellaborate on my nobody later.

Dollar Tree art sessions. Utora and Rayden as him being a cub.

Utora and her son Rayden. Though she claims as adopted, perhaps out of sorrow for her son, Simba and Kovu know she is his real mother.

"Do you like it here, mama?"

"Well, yes I do. Very much."

"I don't. I hate it here. We need to leave - can we leave mama?" He said and looked over at her. She frowned and sighed.

"No we can't Rayden."

"Why!?"

"Because you belong here."

He growled softly and looked away, from the cave Scar use to dwell in, out to the pridelands.

"Why do you lie to me so much."

Utora blinked, a bit stunned and looked at her son from behind.

"I don't lie to you."

"I went to the watering hole."

She froze and stared at him as he ignored her presence. She paused and stepped closer, searching the ground for an answer.

"Why did you disobey me?"

"I was thirsty. I saw my face. Why did you tell me I belong? Now I know why nobody can even look at me."

He tried to not get overwhelmed but the tears came anyways. He continued to ingore his mother.

"It's not what you look like that matters Rayden."

She sat behind and looked onwards too. He raged inside and chewed his tongue.

"Yes it is. Even Simba ignores me. I ask him about Mufasa and the stars, and even if I get to go there. But I'm not great. I get it."

They were both silent, perhaps agreeing but, not directly.

"Was my dad a Nazi?"

"What?"

"You're one. I know what the tattooo on your neck means. He gave it too you. The TotenBlut. It's the sign of the death squadron. Why didn't you tell me? Was he Aryan?"

All the questions. Utora was overwhelmed at how much she believed he didn't know, how slow he was and ..ugly too. He knew too much, what else did he know?

"I don't know."

"You do know. You wouldn't have had me without an Aryan. That's..just what they believe. Why am I ugly then? I look like a sublion. I -am- a sublion."

He hung his head, agononized he didn't even fit in with his very blood. His dad must have been sick when he was born. Ja, that's why he left them. He sniffed and tried to breathe, filled with this crushing oppression. Utora sighed and looked over at him.

"Do they play with you?"

He pricked his ears, then grit his teeth.

"Yeah Mom we play all the time. I have two personas you know, one sits in the dark and cries and the other plays with the cubs."

He sounded just like his father. So mellow and cold, but so true and real for him, and his heart. She loved him but it was hard; it was against her beliefs. They'd have taken him away if they saw her child. She was just thankful he could exist right now.

"But those hyenas are nice. They said we can be butt ugly together!" He started to laugh a bit, with his goose honk laugh and she snarled.

"You stay away from them!" They were like, the Jews in her eyes. He was hurt and wheeled around at her.

"They're my friends mother! They care and listen and even teach me how to hunt and play." He was crying terribly now and she cringed, looking away from him.

"Even you won't do that with me! You hate me mama! I hate me! You won't cuddle me or sing to me or lick me. I'm nasty and smell like *** and the cubs said so too! But Klaus is nice."

She ignored it and then looked back at him.

"Klaus?" She said puzzled.

"Yeah. He comes when no one else does. He's a nice lion. He's got blue eyes and a TotenBlut cap and cuffs. He smells nice, and he sounds nicer too. He said I'd be something great some day. Even if I was..ugly."

He hunched and swallowed, barely surviving. Utora looked at him with terror.

"You never speak to him again. You hear me?" She snarled lowering to his level. He cringed and looked at her. Klaus appeared, his voice at least. He cubby growled and sweapt his paw at her. It was a light smack and small scritch. She gasped and leapt back. He snarled and backed away, hate and malice in his eyes.

"Stay away from me. You liar! You're so afraid of your own son you'd smother me in my sleep just for 'my own good'. Klaus hates you. He says your evil. I believe it!"

He bawled and crept away with his tail between his legs. He didn't believe it, never. But he had to. It's the only way to protect his dying heart from her cold shoulder. He didn't -want- her anymore..but he needed her, more than anything.

She bit her lip and left him, head was hung, and a tear left her heart. He was different, and he was, less. Maybe the hyenas were better, but she wouldn't encourage him.

------------

Rayden FAQ; New Character Concept

Rayden is a complex and versitle character. He was rather fickle and insecure as a cub, desperate to fit in. Zira fell and the outsiders were taken in. More or less he was one of them. Nothing adorable by birth, but his eyes. He was courageous and zealous and sought for the big prize. He seemed to not fit in with any cubs being as he was intellecutually adavcned, but socially defeiciant. Zira was not favored by Rayden, but regardless he saw her as a leader who strived for the better of her people, to bring them out of the ashes. He was a natural leader from that moment on. He strived for a better life not only for himself, but his people. He always felt as a second citizen among Kovu's pride, and it forced him to remain isolated and subject to anger and retort. This only got him shoved back into the corner more. Soon rejection became sorrow, then pain, and then violence. His gifted mine allowed him to have an amazing and outstanding ability for self control. He knew wisdom better than Rafiki and encouraged many of the Pride's adopted rouges into great fellowship. He started to belong. He did not intentionally turn them again the pride. It came as a cry from them. They had always wanted better and higher status, but Rayden was a male, and was extreamly adept in brilliance and leadership, similar to Scar. Rayden however was not keen on lying. He cannot bring himself, ever, no matter what danger he may be in; to lie to himself or his people. This prevents him in many manners to be associated with Taka by all means. Rayden knows more truth than any of those previous shaow leaders. He has the potential to be ruthless, barbaric and Nazi like. But every coin has two sides, and deep inside he is loving and desperate for acceptance. Never justifying he, he knows this very much. He promises his people he will fight with them, and now above them. They will die for their pride, but not for their leader. And if the pride is subject to darkness and banishment, he will stand for them as he does now, and take their place in exile. They entrusted their future, their life and their hearts on his shoulders, and now he must carry them safely and lovingly into the promised future.

He was rather thin and pale as a cub. A female voice and a rather shakey nature. Very anxious and insecure and it showed in his face. Whiney and always complaining. Scared of the dark and practically a hypocondriac, he was even ill favored by his adopted mother. His years in seclusion found him growing slowly. He didn't mature very well, and they believed he was defective. It hurt him only more, and when his wisdom and loving nature brought life to his sisters and brothers; it too created in him the golden colors. He bloomed into a magnificent lion, with golden mane and a fair furred body. Blue and silver eyes and a dark red nose. His voice was not fully deep, but handsome and crisp, sweet and harmonous. It was hard not to like him at this point. He was fit and strong and he didn't even have to hunt, but he did and proved his worth in the pride. He advanced as advisor and was responsible for the wellbeing of the pride under certain circumstances. But he was determined by all means to sacrifice all for his people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow Utora, I'm gonna love you till death = ). the lion @ the top picture are so majestic
    Do you take request J/K.. I admire your art Utora, it's a beautiful art = ))
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I sure do Fendi. Currently I'm doing the Secret Santa Commission, but you can sign up seeing as that will be over soon.