Thread: Halo 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Halo 3

do you play, what is your gamertag eh?

DC Street

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Please, man. Buy me an XBox and I promise to play you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    haha, my friend is buying my old one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While I'm not the best Spartan on Live, my gamertag is pntbll248

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I sent you a friend request but you didn't accept so I canceled it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry, I'm not on Live much, I may have missed the request. Was the request actually denied? If so, some people in the dorm were probably being jerks and using my account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no it wasn't denied. I canceled it because when you show your friend list it shows the pending friends first and I had a ton of them because I merged my Live Messenger account with my gamertag and it found everyone on my list that had live and sent them requests including you and of course I would have to scroll down to see who was online and it got really annoying so after a few days I canceled all of the requests that were still pending. Halo 3 is sooooo addictive! Right now I'm level 22 on team slayer which is good/bad good because I'm high rank but bad because it gets really hard playing other level 22 players . I'm not that good, I just tend to be on the team that wins and if your team wins it usually bumps you up a level, so really I'm probably a level 10 or something, hahahaha. I'm almost done with legendary mode, I've been teaming up with my friend and my brother and we made it to the last level but my friend's wife called and he had to go home , the joys of being married at a young age or really any age

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Halo 3 kicks ***. I LOVE IT! I'm getting withdrawal symptons from not playing it for one day. ONE DAY! Its almost as good as Bioshock...

-almost-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I played it on my brother-in-laws console when I was in America. I beat it once, he beat it twice. He amazes me at his skills in that game. However my training on the Russian Front on various games such as Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, and Red Orchestra, it took him many rounds before he could take me out.

My little brother on the other hand....not so good. He didn't make any sense to me. Like, Joe would come around after him, and Ben would just stand there and shoot. It's like "Relocate for the love of God!". That and he'd just run out onto this deck with a sub machine gun and wait. Made me laugh to tears. Knows nothin' of tactics, and for being the product of an all at war family, it makes it even funnier.

Never played any Halo before; it's good for a future shoot em' up game. The XBox alone blew me out of the water.

I assume the gamerstag is the name you go under on the XBox. Mine was Engel Vom Toten, but, does no good seeing as I'm not going to be on it any time within the next 5 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i dont have a 360 so no ^^ but i dont think Halo is that great really its a good game and i dont mind it but am not a fan :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, since I just got an Xbox for Christmas, I had to get Halo 3 to go with it, so I thought I'd bring this thread back.

Gamertag: oathkeeper08

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you are going to have to add me DC Street when you get the chance, I won't be on for awhile because of work but when I do get back on we shall destroy Halo 3 , I got my Major last year and kind of stopped playing, I need to get back on