Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A new Era [Feline RP]

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oy, I'm back.

-------------

Utora was bounding through what was now the plesant pridelands. Her lungs burned, her pads were raw and her fur was stained. She wasn't running, but walking in a degraded manner. The zeal was gone. Who cared, not her to say the least. The grass whisped past her and she sighed, looking up every now and then.

There, this magnificent rock. What a heap of ruble. She approached fresh water and lapped it up, soothing herself as the winds pet her from all sides. Leaning back and yawning she shuddered and shook herself, smacking her lips. Sniffing out she sensed trouble, but that was obvious from the get go.

Blue eyes wheeled about, taking in what looked like Siberia now. She was distanced from reality due to exhaustion, starvation and trouble minds. Pricking her tiger audits she picked up cries and war wages out towards this rock.

Yes. That's all I ever wanted was pre-empt to battle.

She barked retort at herself and moved in cautiously.

She came to it's outskirts and sunk to her belly, stretching, rolling on her side, under the wind. For now she laid her head upon the hot and muddy ground, ear flat. She slowed her breathing such as in hunting, her body relaxed, her eyes closed. He body was completely rested upon the soil, taking in all the vibrations.

The vocals twined with the thundering force. She started depicting amounts, location and the overall situation. She sighed and opened her eyes, rolling onto her back and looking up at the sky.

Well I was bred for war so here it is.

And frowned, waiting for the right signal now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Sorry it?s taken me a little while to reply back to this RP just I?ve lost my RP mood ever so slightly. Any who sorry for the delay and whether my reply is below par but I?ve done my best hehe)

The rouges at both sides had thumped into the circular defence that surrounded the rock and a fierce battle of flying claws, blood and fur started to soak into the ground as well as the rain that thumped down hard still. The wide grins on the faces of the attacking ground very much so clear on their faces despite taking some heavy hits and bleeding already; they had spilt their fair share of blood with random swiping and dodging as best they could in the thickness of the mud.

?That the best you got? one of the rouges managed to spit as he looked up with a deep ugly cut over his eye which firmly had already swelled shut and blinked with the other as he struggled to keep view with the rain.

?Oh honey trust me I got more? the lioness hissed back and swiped hard at the rouges cheek ripping into the skin deeply just like at his eye. The young lion growled and cried out in pain but remained on his feet as the lioness just looked down in disgust and with a face that clearly showed the anger and determination to protect her home and pride.

?Brother!? the runt of the group cried out and looked away from the group that had surrounded him and rushed at the lioness that had attacked him pouncing stupidly and narrow minded to block everyone else out just as Cova pouncing at him and splashed him down in the mud where he kicked furiously and stunned.

?Idiots? the last of the group of three growled angrily as he glanced over a moment as he swiped at two lionesses that were trying to push him back with swipes of their own. Knowing this whole attack would be for nothing he needed to break through the lioness lion and head up the rock; he could see their king looking down like a coward upon high and hissed.
    He looked at the two lionesses and growled loudly as a few swipes scrapped at his face; one finally went in to bite at his neck but countered it with a hard smack with his paw across the back of her head and quickly followed it up by rushing and head butting the other lioness hard with his head and made his break away through the line.

On the other side of the rock the young lion prot?g?e made the first move and headed to the line close and made a quick run to run along the line a few feet hoping a few would be stupid enough to follow him leaving room for their father to make his move to break through.
    To their luck two lionesses broke from the line and took chase after the young lion leaving room for his father to quickly dash to break through the line as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On top of the rock it was an increasingly hard task to go back and forth looking what was happening on both sides of attack as both lieutenants seemed to do their jobs as best they could despite the conditions but he could see little gaps starting to form which increasingly worried him if they did break through. They?d come for him but they also might take their anger and kill the young one that hid away I nthe cave if they got the chance to; he wasn?t going to be fighting for himself here and that worried him even more.

He hated the idea of any of his pride getting hurt or killed but it was a task that had to be done in best interest for the safety and well being for the rest and the future of the pride. It wasn?t long till he saw one of the rouges take his luck having take two lionesses out temporarily on Cova?s side of the defence and just hoped their rouge would do something at least in his own powers to either repel the attacking lion or kill it.

?Cova! Break through your side? he shouted out seeing her struggle with another lion on the protective line.
    ?Shi?.? he uttered obscenities a moment and made a dash for the slopes stopping himself a moment a few steps down knowing this way his post. If his father was here he?d happily be down their on the line with the others fighting but right now he had to be here. He growled out loudly to let them know of his presence and to push the lionesses on to fight on for one another. He swiped his paw hard at the rock and just hoped one would be stupid enough to try and get up here so he could get his paws dirty himself.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC> Lookin good to me ^^))

IC.
    Her eyesight was restricted as her landing on top of the male splashed mud up into her face, spluttering as she felt the Male Thrash violently underneath her, growling and shaking her head to free up one eye so as to be able to Shove her paw down into his Muzzle to hold him still as her other free paw cut him deep in the stomach, furious Yelps from all around showing off the display that was truly a full on battle.

Suddenly Cova felt her rump knocked into and it caught her un-aware. shoved sideways as she landed on the floor once more, the young male that she had attacked now got to his feet to stumble away a few paces, clearly dis-orientated and in pain, Leaving Cova to scowl as she focused her attention onto who had knocked into her...Seeing one of her fellow pride members who seemed to have been knocked clear out with a nasty mark on her head, Cova's focus remaining on the female for a moment, in quite panic if weather or not she was dead. But was unable to come to a decision as she suddenly awoke to the fact there was still a big fight going on, looking to her left as she noticed a much larger male who had broken through the lines and was running off towards the path that lead up to Pride Rocks promenant point and the caves...

"Get back here!!"

She screamed out, wanting bad to give chase...But there was still a Male or two here, growling fiercely she shouted upwards, hoping Twilight upon high would hear.

"BREACH!! Enemy headed up!"

Thinking that would have to do as she looked back to see one last Male in battle with two Lionesses and the third, younger male who she had attacked now had collapsed a little way away, ignoring him as she came up behind some of her sisters to bare her teeth fiercely.

"Your gona regret coming here!!"

She warned at the Last Male as another of The Lionesses swiped at him but missed...a tense stand of in-suing as about 6 of her fellow pride stood about 3 steps from the male...both party's growling at one another as everyone seemed to have some sort of Cut..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Santiago continued to scratch at the lionesses attacking him, but a third lioness joined the fray and left him outnumbered. He was scratching and trying to get up at the same time when he finally realized he would need some help, but the breach was a bigger problem at the time.

"Go on without me!" Santiago called as he managed to scratch one of the lionesses on the muzzle before nicking another one on the shoulder as he tried to roll over and get up. Once he was up he tackled the rogue female and scratched at her before sinking his teeth into her shoulder before getting up and charging at the lion confronting Cova.

"Cova!" Santiago manage to yell out before ramming into the male as hard as he could.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FC held his breath as a gust of wind tossed his bangs out of his view and into the air. He narrowed his eyes and grit his teeth as various rogues fell upon the line. Motion he picked up in the corner of his eye made his head snap in the direction of the movement--a young lion was running across the line in a very suspicious manner. FC stepped in the direction and then stopped--his eyes widening when he saw a larger brute come charging toward the gap. "Back to your positions! It's a trap!" he called, his eyes wide with anxiety.

The lioness didn't seem to notice, he was no King afterall. FC grit his teeth and took a step toward where the gap was--stopping when he remembered Iliana was behind him. "Close the gap!" he tried to call out, but as various rogues crashed against the line of Pridelanders, it seemed asthough everyone had their own stuff to take care of. "Iliana, come on!" he called to her, knowing that she'd listen.

He began to bound toward the hole in the line, his heart pounding with determination. This beast was much larger than he was, and much older. His sinewy muscles propelled him foreword and right before he reached the gap, a large lioness crashed into his side, sending him to the ground.

"Oof..." he grunted, his breath completely knocked out of him. He didn't have any time to regain composure though as he felt the rogue's teeth against the back of his neck. "Get--" he paused, summoning all his strength. "OFF me!" his wiry frame lifted from the ground and bucked her off, knocking her only a little ways from him. He bared his fangs at her and swiped his black talons across her face--leaving some nasty scars. Blood welled from his wounds as well as hers. He looked to his side to make sure that Iliana was still beside him, "Come on, we've got to fill the space!" he panted and darted off, knowing very well that the lioness he'd just sliced across the maw was following him. He knew this because her heavy breath and pawsteps sounded behind him.

His sea-green gaze noted the motion of the brute who was nearly upon the gap now..."No!" he snarled, his whole body tingling with a mixture of fear and determination. He had to prove himself to the pride, to Twilight, and most of all he had to protect Iliana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OC: Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I am really really sorry...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:

Iliana was more afraid that she had evern been. WHen she was a cub she was abondoned, but she had never been ablke to witness such a fight like this. She didn't know how many rogues there were, but there were enough to keep all of the lions and lionesses busy. She looked around to find Fc whowas calling out her name and as she sprinted twrods him she stopped abutly to tell him to watch out, but it was to late. The enemy had already gotten to him, but luckily he was strong and he pushed her off. She ran over to him seeing blood stains along his fur knowing some of it was his and the one who attecked him.

They now were trying to fill the gap as much as they could. But two small slender forms such as them selves it made it hard to look as though they were stronger then hte beast charging at both of them. BUt Iliana did not want to let the Prince down or anyone in the pride. She stood by Fc's side and glanced over her shoulder to see the angry lioness inching slowly twrods htem. Her neck was bleeding and her breath weas heavy. She knew this girl was weak, but she still had some fight in her.

Iliana's head snapped forward and behind her and Fc to look at the two coming closer and closer to them. Her ears perked up to sense every sound that she heard and her claws unsheated from her paws. She was scare,d but she did want to protect Fc and she forgot all her instincts of running away and turned around to the female approching them. Her shiny white teeth were now showing as she began to growl low and softly. She wasn't sued to being in this kind of nature.

" Back off" she said calmly , but serisouly. She stared down the lioness as if it were her prey. She would do anything to help Fc not get hurt and she knew he would do the same for her.
    " Get out of here" she said another command twward the female inching her way twards them. SHe didn't know who would come furst. The brute trying to bash it's way through or the female.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kisirani remained motionless in her darkend corner, crouching still behind the shadowed rocks. She could her claws scrape against limestone, and growls of pain and agnoy. The little lioness knew that there was really a fight going on out there, but she couldn't do anything!

Not even if she was bigger would she be of any use, however the little-one hoped that the defenders would the hold the ranks. If they didn't she could always use her plan hopefully it would work, but most of all she hoped she wouldn't have to use it.

The greyish-brown lioness closed her eyes tightly, then curled up and backed further off into her crevice-like hideing spot. Constantly listening to the sounds from beyond the tons of rock around her, for any indication of either glorious victory or disasterous defeate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OCC:
    You know the whole attacking squad is just males. There are no lionesses in that group attacking. Just a heads up for those who have been saying they were being attacked by lionesses; seriously what have your characters been smoking!?

And second note sorry but I?ve lost control of where my rouges really are anymore so just work with me on this ok. NPC?s are difficult to keep track of and other people posting things about NPC?s doing things they hadn?t been doing makes it harder..

IC:

The young rouge had managed to lose one of the head lionesses it would of seemed to take care of his fellow brothers who despite being annoyances and burdens. It worked in his favour as he quickly headed up the slippery stone steps nearly sliding off as the mud and the wet rock also tried to fight him as his grip was extremely poor.

He heard the loud call and for the first time he felt somewhat a little fear knowing the king was up here and had no idea whether there was anymore lionesses protecting him up here or whether he was in fact on his own.

He shot around the last corner as a crack of thunder and a bolt of lightning crashed down onto the top of Pride Rock as a chunk of rock crumbled and toppled down the sides with audible crashes hitting the path just ahead of the rouge and down into the mud bellow as little pieces of rock crumbled and rolled about down the rock.

?My god? he muttered somewhat and growled at the sight of the young but still muscular king that stood before him a little settled seeing he wasn?t a fully grown adult but still a fair match for even him.
    ?There is two options here king. You can stay here and die. Or you can run away now. Either way we?re taking this rock and claiming this pride as our own? he said with a sick smile as he locked eyes with the king before him.

The two of his brothers were now surrounded and wounded with all now seeming to be useless as blood dribbled somewhat freely. They let FC go but the cold look of Iliana only brought chuckles.
    ?Or what sweetheart; you?ll try and take a swipe? Don?t lie to yourself; you?re too weak to back up those words darling? he said with a shake of his head.
    ?We have no regret at all. Someone who has already been cast out and have not much to live for like us long died? the younger runt had managed to say as stood uneasy and limping. A swipe was aimed at him but he only just dodged and growled angrily as his other brother managed to stumble up onto his feet not being able to keep his balance well managed to speak.
    ?But I should be a little more concerned of your king? he managed to say with a slight cough as a little blood splattered onto the mud ?His reign is about to end? he managed a sick grin at Cova.

The younger prot?g?e had managed to weave within and past the defensive line and was dashing around blindly in the shadows around the base of Pride Rock heading nearer to Cova?s group.

?Cova rouge heading your way. Blind side? A few loud and wheezing sounding shouts cried out just as the rouge saw what was going with his fellow brothers growling loudly and seeing red as they were somewhat being pushed back and hurt.

He saw Iliana and went for her charging head first in knocking her out of the way hard and pouncing at the group of lionesses down to give his fellow brothers the chance to break through and make their way up the rock like his fellow brother and father who had managed to sneak up somewhat unaware.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sight of the rouge suddenly appearing before him stunned him and for a moment as a tinge of worry came to him as he studied the young one before him. It was a sad sight to really look down upon someone so young was here doing this when he really should be having fun and not growing up so fast or grow up in darkness and hate to fight.

He listened to the words coming from the mouth of the young one as he sadly shook his head but the same time it made the fire within burn hotter and harder as he sought to kill or repel the ones who were seeking and doing wrong in hurting his pride.

?I shall never leave this rock. I?ll fight till my final breath and the last possible movement of my body; just like anyone else in the rest of this pride? Twilight growled to the young rouge taking a few steps down the path seeing the rouge back track somewhat as well.
    ?The will and fire all of our pride has burning within them with never die and give in. The reasons for of which you fight are a lost cause. Leave now or die. These are your two options he growled loudly so all the lionesses could hear. The signal to say the rock had been compromised just as the sight of the older wiser lion showed his head behind the young rouge.

?Oh god no? he uttered under his breath a moment fixing his eyes on the older lion before the young rouge seeing him teeter somewhat on the edge of the path. Knowing he?d have to even the odds and as much as he didn?t want to he moved quickly and swiped hard at the young rouge.
    His claw dug deep into the cheek and tore hard; the shock and strength of the hit knocked him from the path and crash down the rock pretty much of the vertical side scraping the rock before smashing into the ground below motionless.

?Leave now. Or end up like him? he said growling loudly as a surge of adrenaline flowed though his body knowing it was a stupid thing to say and his actions just then in killing the young one wasn?t going to work in his favour. Hopefully the lionesses would come and back him up. But what if they didn?t?
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC> Kay it's real hard to follow quite where everyone is in regards to me..so forgive me if i miss out / get wrong, small details.

IC>

The tense stand of between Cova and the few Lionesses against the single Male reached a boiling point as they both exchanged un-pleasantry's at each other. All the Lionesses including Cova stood growling as something suddenly hit Cova harder than a paw to the muzzle..?But I should be a little more concerned of your king? her eyes wide as suddenly Santiago flew into the Male that they were staring down, not even looking at the effects of the tackle he made as Cova suddenly panicked The Male that got past!...they must have intended him to...and that means... Turning immediately and leaping away from the line of defense, dodging the 2nd Male as she burned her way back towards the path entrance that lead up to Pride rock. Paws slipping in the mud and rain as her fangs were clenched with the sheer determination she put into getting up to the promenant point as fast as was possible...

As she ran it suddenly dawned on her what Twilight dying could mean for the pride....what it would mean especially to her...Roaring loudly as the mud turned to Stone and she scrabbeled to get up the path, only slowing when she heard a thick thud of a lion falling to the ground up on top. She suddenly stopped...breathing heavy as she peered slowly over the peak of the ledge on top of Pride rock..eyes wide...her mind and body not able to comprehend what she would do if the Prince's lifeless body scared her sight..

Now breaking into harsh heavy breathing again as she saw not twilight on the floor but a smaller Male, with a larger one seeming very pissed. Cova took another small step up onto the rock, now her head and shoulders appearing as she tryed her best to be quiet, but allow the prince to get sight of her presence. Unsure what good she might be.... if not a good distraction..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: Oop...Well, I was saying lioness because I heard it twice before my post came, that's all. FC's not on crack! Just misguided.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    IC:

FC's ears swiveled to where Iliana was mouthing off to the male that FC had taken a piece of. FC's heart thumped rapidly in his chest, a lump forming in his throat. For a moment, he completely forgot about his duties, focussing only on Iliana and her safety. He was trapped in a vortex of fear and uncertainty. He heard the rogue's words and a low growl errupted in his throat.

His nose wrinkled in fury and his fangs were bared to the point where you could see his pink gums in the back corners of his mouth. "Leave her alone..." FC snarled and leapt at the rougue but he had already barelled past Iliana, knocking her into the ground. FC didn't even notice the other rougue that'd charged through the gap, his sea-green eyes were fixated on Iliana. He leaned down and nudged her face, "Are you okay?" he asked, trying to get her to her paws. He was extremely worried for her now, he couldn't even see anything else--it was definitely a flaw he had.

FC stared her over, making sure that she didn't have any visible wounds--he knew the rougue had only run past her and knocked her over--but she was all he had left...with his father gone he couldn't bear to lose her...he knew that this fact would always be his weak point. He felt worthless again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hehe Iliana is not on crack. Just following the other posts saying there were girls. Sorry.. Just a simple mistake

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    IC:

Iliana glared at the rogue that was talking to her like she was a small useless child. yes she was small and well one could judge, but she hated when people did that. SHe ran away when fear thretened her, but now that she was at Fc's side and had something to protect. She would stand her ground and fight with anyone in her way. Her glare was more intesense just when she was about to say something, but then...BOOM!

With thud on the ground the rogue she had neglected to pay attention to her ran through her and Fc. He was big so he packed quite a punch when he hit her. She landed on the moist ground when she heard thunder above her. Slwoly making her way up she had a small smile on her face when she was Fc's face.
    " I know I am a baby sometimes...but I am not that weak.." she said with an inoccent smile as she let out a small purr and nuzzled him," But we can't play around now what are we supposed to do?" she asked looking around at the rogues who were attacking the fellow pride members. And where was the king. She was so flustered she could not point out the King or Cova or anyone else. THere was just to much going on at one time.
    " Fc What should we do?" she asked peering her bright hazel eyes around to see if there was anything she could do besides standing there and looking defeated.