((Well this is the time to bring in some NPC characters least for this bit just so we can bring some excitement the the RP right from the off. Aren?t I nice lion to make things interesting for you :cheese ))

(In the Pridelands)

Rain hadn?t made stopped the hardest of felines who had faced such horrors and sights no one would ever want to see on the battlefield; the scars reminders of victories and losses in the past the storm such as this a minor inconvenience if anything.

A small group of five rouge lions both old and wise in the way of fighting as well as the young and immature that seemed to have no fear of running head on into a situation. The sight of pride rock to them a beacon and prize worth gaining for their needs. Toothy smirks clear on the faces of many of them with the taste of blood and the strong need for the thrill of the fight. They already had tasted blood once that night and now they yearned for more.

?Well then; this is the place known as Pride Rock huh? said one of the young lions; his mane not even remotely fully grown yet but already had killed so many without remorse. The many scars clearly visible in the right light to show that already he?d seen one battle too many for one so young to have even their own fur stained in some others blood.

?More than likely the case? said on the older ones padding beside the younger one slowly and wearily ?If the information from that lioness you killed was correct then right now they?re without king and command this should be somewhat of the right time? he said looking down at his own paws a moment seeing them somewhat sink.
?We?ll split up and take the rock from both sides and move in; try and keep this simple without many problems. The conditions are not desirable for a fight? he said looking over at his four other young rouges all picked up along the way either banished from their own prides or merely survivors of those who?s prides were wiped out from disease or attacks and taking their anger and sadness out on the world. Non the less they?d never attack one another within the group who they warmed up to call family.

?We?ll go from the front? said on of the others who trailed behind followed by a swift nod of the heads as they looked at one another happy with the arrangement put down before them.

?Don?t go taking any unnecessary risks; don?t let your emotions get the best of you. Fight with a clear mind; let your enemies slip up and make the mistake and you pick up the scraps and take the advantage? he said nodding to them before looking down at his young prot?g?.
?Come? he said simply and quickly ran as best he could in the mud widely around out of view of anyone jumping and dodging the debris and large pools of water that had formed; getting his lower paws and body covered in thick mud though already covered head to paw from the nights hike.

With their leader gone the three young lions looked at one another to sort the rest of their plan out to before executing it.

?The strong wing and mud will work to our advantage my brothers? one of them chuckled sickly a moment and looked at his two other brothers either side of him.
?Coat yourself with the mud and when we get close we crawl close and we wait to strike; I got this feeling we?ll meet some strong resistance here.

?Sounds quite the plan; funny how father hasn?t made you his prot?g?? the one who was quiet all this time finally managed to say. He was the weakest of the group but non the less more determined than all the others combined to make something of himself being more the runt and the reject of the group much like he was in his old pride before they turfed him out. He felt strong need to repay back the favour of their new father raising him as one of his own.

?Shut up runt? the lion spat back at him making the runt cower and take a step back ?There is still much time to impress and show father I?m worth such a title? he said stepping ahead and rolling around in the mud coating himself in fresh camouflage for the attack.

No more words were uttered as the other two rolled themselves in the mud.
?Move out? the leader of the small group said glaring at the runt one last time ?Don?t be a burden?.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(At Pride Rock)

With all things seeming to go to plan and his two commanders in the battle ok with the scenario he had set them down with; he nodded to the both with a serious look to his face. He trusted them both with his life and all things going well would have two lions to trust in the future in such roles once more should the time call for it.

The question that FC did however played on his mind a moment and he would answer that before he was gone to go through his preparation of protecting the rear flank of Pride Rock should things decide to go to pot. It was true with rouges they had just found it was not desirable to even put the smallest amount of trust to let them fight alongside his own felines. But with such conditions being so dire and with some of their own still out there, they were not at full strength and calling upon rouges as additional bodyguards and assets was the first test of his leadership if he pulled it off he?d gain more trust.

?As undesirable as it is FC each bit of protection we can muster we?ll have to take as a risk right now; you don?t know what might happen. I?d never put my pride in any sort of danger or risk if I didn?t have to; I hope you can understand that? he said looking at him a moment then the rouge as he started to speak to him.

?Just make sure I didn?t put too much trust in you to stab my kindness in the back kid; show me your worth and I may have a place for you here for a while? he said stopping just as the young rouge started to speak to him.
He felt bad overlooking her age but he knew nothing of the conditions till she actually had just mentioned them right now; he looked to Cova a moment and pondered on that situation and what to do with her.

?Cova. I?m allowing this young one to stay up here in the cave; if these conditions in which she speaks is true; it is pretty much death that will become of her? he said finishing before looking at Kisirani once more.
?I?ll spare you the task of protecting this rock; but soon you?ll need to show me I can gain some trust with you. I?m kind enough to take you in when other prides would of turfed you out and more than likely killed you on the spot without you even mustering a word. Lay in the shadows of the cave you?ll be no match for anyone if they manage to sneak up here ok?? he said as he finished looking at her and looked to Cova and FC once more before nodding them off.

?God speed to you? he said as his final words to them as they both set off to do what was required he saw Iliana in the group heading down and thought to himself whether some day that cloud of shyness she had would disperse so she would actually show her true potential to him instead of being the nervous wreck she always did seem to appear to him.

(fingers bloody hurt now...but there you go )