OCC:
You know the whole attacking squad is just males. There are no lionesses in that group attacking. Just a heads up for those who have been saying they were being attacked by lionesses; seriously what have your characters been smoking!?

And second note sorry but I?ve lost control of where my rouges really are anymore so just work with me on this ok. NPC?s are difficult to keep track of and other people posting things about NPC?s doing things they hadn?t been doing makes it harder..

IC:

The young rouge had managed to lose one of the head lionesses it would of seemed to take care of his fellow brothers who despite being annoyances and burdens. It worked in his favour as he quickly headed up the slippery stone steps nearly sliding off as the mud and the wet rock also tried to fight him as his grip was extremely poor.

He heard the loud call and for the first time he felt somewhat a little fear knowing the king was up here and had no idea whether there was anymore lionesses protecting him up here or whether he was in fact on his own.

He shot around the last corner as a crack of thunder and a bolt of lightning crashed down onto the top of Pride Rock as a chunk of rock crumbled and toppled down the sides with audible crashes hitting the path just ahead of the rouge and down into the mud bellow as little pieces of rock crumbled and rolled about down the rock.

?My god? he muttered somewhat and growled at the sight of the young but still muscular king that stood before him a little settled seeing he wasn?t a fully grown adult but still a fair match for even him.
?There is two options here king. You can stay here and die. Or you can run away now. Either way we?re taking this rock and claiming this pride as our own? he said with a sick smile as he locked eyes with the king before him.

The two of his brothers were now surrounded and wounded with all now seeming to be useless as blood dribbled somewhat freely. They let FC go but the cold look of Iliana only brought chuckles.
?Or what sweetheart; you?ll try and take a swipe? Don?t lie to yourself; you?re too weak to back up those words darling? he said with a shake of his head.
?We have no regret at all. Someone who has already been cast out and have not much to live for like us long died? the younger runt had managed to say as stood uneasy and limping. A swipe was aimed at him but he only just dodged and growled angrily as his other brother managed to stumble up onto his feet not being able to keep his balance well managed to speak.
?But I should be a little more concerned of your king? he managed to say with a slight cough as a little blood splattered onto the mud ?His reign is about to end? he managed a sick grin at Cova.

The younger prot?g?e had managed to weave within and past the defensive line and was dashing around blindly in the shadows around the base of Pride Rock heading nearer to Cova?s group.

?Cova rouge heading your way. Blind side? A few loud and wheezing sounding shouts cried out just as the rouge saw what was going with his fellow brothers growling loudly and seeing red as they were somewhat being pushed back and hurt.

He saw Iliana and went for her charging head first in knocking her out of the way hard and pouncing at the group of lionesses down to give his fellow brothers the chance to break through and make their way up the rock like his fellow brother and father who had managed to sneak up somewhat unaware.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sight of the rouge suddenly appearing before him stunned him and for a moment as a tinge of worry came to him as he studied the young one before him. It was a sad sight to really look down upon someone so young was here doing this when he really should be having fun and not growing up so fast or grow up in darkness and hate to fight.

He listened to the words coming from the mouth of the young one as he sadly shook his head but the same time it made the fire within burn hotter and harder as he sought to kill or repel the ones who were seeking and doing wrong in hurting his pride.

?I shall never leave this rock. I?ll fight till my final breath and the last possible movement of my body; just like anyone else in the rest of this pride? Twilight growled to the young rouge taking a few steps down the path seeing the rouge back track somewhat as well.
?The will and fire all of our pride has burning within them with never die and give in. The reasons for of which you fight are a lost cause. Leave now or die. These are your two options he growled loudly so all the lionesses could hear. The signal to say the rock had been compromised just as the sight of the older wiser lion showed his head behind the young rouge.

?Oh god no? he uttered under his breath a moment fixing his eyes on the older lion before the young rouge seeing him teeter somewhat on the edge of the path. Knowing he?d have to even the odds and as much as he didn?t want to he moved quickly and swiped hard at the young rouge.
His claw dug deep into the cheek and tore hard; the shock and strength of the hit knocked him from the path and crash down the rock pretty much of the vertical side scraping the rock before smashing into the ground below motionless.

?Leave now. Or end up like him? he said growling loudly as a surge of adrenaline flowed though his body knowing it was a stupid thing to say and his actions just then in killing the young one wasn?t going to work in his favour. Hopefully the lionesses would come and back him up. But what if they didn?t?