Oy, I'm back.

-------------

Utora was bounding through what was now the plesant pridelands. Her lungs burned, her pads were raw and her fur was stained. She wasn't running, but walking in a degraded manner. The zeal was gone. Who cared, not her to say the least. The grass whisped past her and she sighed, looking up every now and then.

There, this magnificent rock. What a heap of ruble. She approached fresh water and lapped it up, soothing herself as the winds pet her from all sides. Leaning back and yawning she shuddered and shook herself, smacking her lips. Sniffing out she sensed trouble, but that was obvious from the get go.

Blue eyes wheeled about, taking in what looked like Siberia now. She was distanced from reality due to exhaustion, starvation and trouble minds. Pricking her tiger audits she picked up cries and war wages out towards this rock.

Yes. That's all I ever wanted was pre-empt to battle.

She barked retort at herself and moved in cautiously.

She came to it's outskirts and sunk to her belly, stretching, rolling on her side, under the wind. For now she laid her head upon the hot and muddy ground, ear flat. She slowed her breathing such as in hunting, her body relaxed, her eyes closed. He body was completely rested upon the soil, taking in all the vibrations.

The vocals twined with the thundering force. She started depicting amounts, location and the overall situation. She sighed and opened her eyes, rolling onto her back and looking up at the sky.

Well I was bred for war so here it is.

And frowned, waiting for the right signal now.