Iliana knew that she porbly should have trusted her senses and gut and told Fc that something felt wrong, but of course she was a frady cat and ignored it because she didn't want to be a burden. As sh watched the shadows around them form her ears lowered, but she stayed at Fc's side. She watched him walk up closer and closer to the shadows that she could see out in the near distance, but not make out any faces.

" I can't promise you anything... I will stay here Fc.." she stuttered being a slight more assertive than she usually is. her ears lowered in shame as she thought that she spoke out of turn when she was disobeying Fc's orders. SHe knew what answer he wanted from her, but she just could not leave him there to fend for himself. She wanted to be proven nobel. She wanted to help and when she was needed she would, but it always seemed as if Fc didn't want her to. She was scared to most times, but during times like this she didn't want Fc to think he had to protect her.. she wanted to help.. she loved him.

" I don't want to leave you...and.. and I.I love you to.." she stuttered out once more as she heard the loud sounds of rogues.. dangerou rogues aproching them. She didn't know what to do? SHoudl she fight, should she hide? WHat was a small tigress like her supposed to do when she had alreayd told Fc he could count on her?