Hehe Iliana is not on crack. Just following the other posts saying there were girls. Sorry.. Just a simple mistake

----------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:

Iliana glared at the rogue that was talking to her like she was a small useless child. yes she was small and well one could judge, but she hated when people did that. SHe ran away when fear thretened her, but now that she was at Fc's side and had something to protect. She would stand her ground and fight with anyone in her way. Her glare was more intesense just when she was about to say something, but then...BOOM!

With thud on the ground the rogue she had neglected to pay attention to her ran through her and Fc. He was big so he packed quite a punch when he hit her. She landed on the moist ground when she heard thunder above her. Slwoly making her way up she had a small smile on her face when she was Fc's face.
" I know I am a baby sometimes...but I am not that weak.." she said with an inoccent smile as she let out a small purr and nuzzled him," But we can't play around now what are we supposed to do?" she asked looking around at the rogues who were attacking the fellow pride members. And where was the king. She was so flustered she could not point out the King or Cova or anyone else. THere was just to much going on at one time.
" Fc What should we do?" she asked peering her bright hazel eyes around to see if there was anything she could do besides standing there and looking defeated.