Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Episode

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw that one Mizani! I mentioned it in my first post to this thread, j'st a lil above. I like that one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *checks Xcrazys post* oops, so you did. My mistake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Only half a year too late for this thread but...

Yay T&P. I've not seen Amusement Bark and it sounds so good. Favourite episode might be 'Isle Find Out' or the classic 'Yukon Con'. Might watch one now.

Wish I'd known about this site 6 months ago *sigh*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jazonhyena
    I like the T&P show, personally

My favorite? One time I saw one with the hyenas and they ended up cooking this aggrevating nature-show guy for lunch. I would give like...well...not ANYTHING, but...like $5 or so just to see that one again. Cracked me up...

Being an avid disliker of Animal Planet bigshots like Jeff Corwin and Nigel Marvin, I loved that one. Not my absoulte favorite one though. The "Lion Sleeps Tonight" music video was. Just about the only one where Timon or Pumbaa wasn't hurt or obnoxious.

Originally posted by Soku
    I remember a while back, i was channel surfing, and an episode with both Simba AND Nala was present, and Timone and Pumba had to find some kind of flower to heal Sarabi?

Maybe im just crazy but thats the only episode i remeber wanting to watch over again....ah well.
    I would pay to see that one. I wonder how many My Little Pony customs I would have to sell on eBay. I don't think Nala or Sarabi were ever in the show. Maybe there was another series made but never shown in the US. That plot line dosen't sound at all like anything from the T&P series which was full of slapstick humor and stupid puns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are some episodes banned?

I've been told Disney bans episodes of its series' for all sorts of reasons, to the annoyance of cartoons fans. These three episodes never seem to appear on the schedule and I haven't found anyone who has seen them aired at all:

Episode #47 Super Hog-o And Don't Have the Vegas Idea
    Episode #53 War Hogs And The Big No Sleep
    Episode #78 Escape From Newark And Truth Be Told

Maybe it's just a coincidence that they're never shown but I suppose having 'War' in the title might be enough of a reason for Disney to ban that episode. And, err, maybe 'Vegas Idea' "supports gambling". I dunno.

If anyone's ever seen these episodes please let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Disillusionist
    Are some episodes banned?
    That would not surprize me. I have not watched T&P in years but I remember one where they were in Russia and Timon was calling the local people "Red Squares". I think "red" is used as a refference to commuism.

And, err, maybe 'Vegas Idea' "supports gambling".If anyone's ever seen these episodes please let me know.
    I think I saw part of one called "War Hogs". I saw the one where they were in Las Vegas (there may have been another one) and trained white lions (Sigfred and Roy parody of course the dudes had the names "Sigman and Loyd") lions looked more like Hanah Barbarba lions than those from TLK. What is people's problem with gambling anyway? 10 people in a town of 100,000 are addicted to gambling! We must ban it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for confirming they do exist. It does seem that Disney are overly sensitive about a lot of things, but I might be wrong about them being banned. I've just never seen them aired. Guess I'll just have to keep watching the schedules to see if they ever show up.

There is one other issue with the episode list on Wikipedia and that's that two episodes seem to be the same:

Episode #56 Bug Salesman & Hot Air Buffoons
    Episode #74 It Runs Good & Hot Air Buffoons

Never seen one with 'Bug Salesman' as a title but in 'It Runs Good', T&P have jobs selling cars.

But I doubt I'll find anyone else on the board who cares about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for confirming they do exist. It does seem that Disney are overly sensitive about a lot of things, but I might be wrong about them being banned. I've just never seen them aired. Guess I'll just have to keep watching the schedules to see if they ever show up.

There is one other issue with the episode list on Wikipedia and that's that two episodes seem to be the same:

Never seen one with 'Bug Salesman' as a title but in 'It Runs Good', T&P have jobs selling cars.

But I doubt I'll find anyone else on the board who cares about that.
    I've never heard of the bug salseman one either. I think it sounds kinda cute. I personaly would have liked to see them open up a Starbucks or Irish Pub in the Pridelands. Someone here did mention one I had never seen or that does not sound like anything in a T&P episode. Sarabi and Nala being in it. I'm thinking maybe there was a whole sperate series that never ran in the U.S. Also I think there was one with Scar. I never saw it but I heard of it, not on Lea Halea but from another site where these people had some animation cels.

Could just be a typo. Anyone can put stuff up on Wikipedia from college professors and doctors to three year olds... Just because it's on Wikipedia does not make it Gospel truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    True. Actually I know the guy who wrote that episode list but he lost most of his interest in the show since he wrote it so doesn't know the answer.

I've never seen a Sarabi episode of anything but the animation cels of Scar could be from when he appears very briefly in the 'Around The World With T&P' video/DVD. The story in between the episodes is Timon trying to help Pumbaa recover from amnesia and at one point he drags out some TLK characters - Simba, Rafiki and Scar I think. Scar didn't speak and since it probably wouldn't have been Jeremy Irons doing the voice, I'm glad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    True. Actually I know the guy who wrote that episode list but he lost most of his interest in the show since he wrote it so doesn't know the answer.

I've never seen a Sarabi episode of anything but the animation cels of Scar could be from when he appears very briefly in the 'Around The World With T&P' video/DVD. The story in between the episodes is Timon trying to help Pumbaa recover from amnesia and at one point he drags out some TLK characters - Simba, Rafiki and Scar I think. Scar didn't speak and since it probably wouldn't have been Jeremy Irons doing the voice, I'm glad.
    I always did have a suspision that the "Around the World with T&P" would have something a little diffrent in it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by kcnmttcnn
    I can't really remember any episodes except the one when the relative kid of Rafiki's was playing with Rafiki's stick and broke it at the end...
    I guess that one was good~
    I saw that. The kid looked and sounded stupid, and Rafiki was just...blech. I mean, it was supposed to be funny, but could Rafiki really be that stupid?:nukawha:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what is this thread abut really ? 0.o

Edit: ohhh no i know what it is "V?rlden runt med Timon och Pumba "

lol forgot to translate to english...

well i think iv seen em all....sense the series bin on tv for like ages " not anymore sadly" but i can still buy the VHS in stores....mmmm think i will try and hunt down the dvd x3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i got the dvds and vhses shadow wanna borrow them for a while to copy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    guess what, tis is worth posting about, i saw TAtWwTaP 7 times tonight. Why? Long story no one need to know or would care about XD To reply to the first post now when i have seen SOME episodes again, i have to say the episode Never Everglades is the best one and always have been since they stopped show TP on the telly Gotta love that ugly chicken and poor uncle T. The beaver is great too, with his constant safety blabbering XD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh wow favorite episode.... I can remember a handful...

Timon dressed as a Christmas elf, Rafikia's nephew breaking Rafiki's stick, Timon and Pumbaa celebrating bestest best friends day and Timon forgets, The one witht eh baby crocodile, The ones with Fred in it! ^^.. (Very happy to see that movie adaption of him, even if it was for like a mili-second), The one where they were pretending to be baby gorillas to hide from Quint! XD Uhmm...*thinks* The one with Rafiki and the wildebeast, of COURSE "Once Upon a Timon", And I totally remember the one where Timon got all freaked out about Simba eating meat and he thought they'd be next. Of course all of the song numbers i've watched, One where Timon ate a bug on the wrong day so he died and went to heaven where he met 2 gorgeous looking meerkat girls...and even the one with Speedy the slug I can remember!

A favorite though...a favorite though...*taps foot*... I'd have to saaaayy... Once Upon a Timon, Those music videos aannd... the one where Simba tries to eathim.. oh yeah! XD And practical jokre Fred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Anyango
    Oh wow favorite episode.... I can remember a handful...

Timon dressed as a Christmas elf, Rafikia's nephew breaking Rafiki's stick, Timon and Pumbaa celebrating bestest best friends day and Timon forgets, The one witht eh baby crocodile, The ones with Fred in it! ^^.. (Very happy to see that movie adaption of him, even if it was for like a mili-second), The one where they were pretending to be baby gorillas to hide from Quint! XD Uhmm...*thinks* The one with Rafiki and the wildebeast, of COURSE "Once Upon a Timon", And I totally remember the one where Timon got all freaked out about Simba eating meat and he thought they'd be next. Of course all of the song numbers i've watched, One where Timon ate a bug on the wrong day so he died and went to heaven where he met 2 gorgeous looking meerkat girls...and even the one with Speedy the slug I can remember!

A favorite though...a favorite though...*taps foot*... I'd have to saaaayy... Once Upon a Timon, Those music videos aannd... the one where Simba tries to eathim.. oh yeah! XD And practical jokre Fred.
    I never saw the Xmas episode. Only part of it. I think they want to buy an Xbox or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ohhhhh yeah i remember those episode * psyduck PSY .......DUCK*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I remember that I had Seen last one episode...That was good episode.