Originally posted by jazonhyena
I like the T&P show, personally

My favorite? One time I saw one with the hyenas and they ended up cooking this aggrevating nature-show guy for lunch. I would give like...well...not ANYTHING, but...like $5 or so just to see that one again. Cracked me up...

Being an avid disliker of Animal Planet bigshots like Jeff Corwin and Nigel Marvin, I loved that one. Not my absoulte favorite one though. The "Lion Sleeps Tonight" music video was. Just about the only one where Timon or Pumbaa wasn't hurt or obnoxious.

Originally posted by Soku
I remember a while back, i was channel surfing, and an episode with both Simba AND Nala was present, and Timone and Pumba had to find some kind of flower to heal Sarabi?

Maybe im just crazy but thats the only episode i remeber wanting to watch over again....ah well.
I would pay to see that one. I wonder how many My Little Pony customs I would have to sell on eBay. I don't think Nala or Sarabi were ever in the show. Maybe there was another series made but never shown in the US. That plot line dosen't sound at all like anything from the T&P series which was full of slapstick humor and stupid puns.