Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Brother Bear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Brother Bear is alright to me, I love the humor and I love the Message.

But what hooked me up with Brother Bear is the soundtrack, I really love 'em, if I ever feel burnout from The Lion King soundtrack? I would usually change it to BB.

I really love On My Way and Welcome, it shows how universal the music is with putting movie content at the same time.

I would list The Lion King, Emperor's New Groove, and Brother Bear as my favorite Disney soundtrack.

------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Nit View Post
    We think alike! I guess some people in Disney wanted to make another movie like The Lion King, but NOT another Lion King. I see Brother Bear as spiritual successor to TLK - these movies share some parts, you can easily spot some scenes inspired by The Lion King... but in a good way. In a way that makes me feel sentimental.

Yeah, you're right. They aimed at the right target on making another movie like TLK. That's why I was hype watching it on cinema 11 years ago, I was pleased with the movie, As above it's alright because it's been 5 years since I watch the movie, unlike TLK that I can watch anytime I want on my PC.

I like when you said "Spiritual successor" for TLK, for me (IMO) it is true that they want to attract us again with similar message and animation.
    Last edited by Guntur; January 8th, 2016 at 01:26 PM.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group