Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brother Bear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Brother Bear

i saw that movie this afternoon and it is one of the best made disney movies, not as good as tlk but definately a requirement to watch lol, j/k i reccommend it though as it is one heck of a hilarious/sad/suspenseful/but you know some of the stuff that is gonna happen right away of coarse ^_^ anyways great movie a must see!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw the advert for it yesturday,But hopefully i'll be able to see it sometime.Looks really good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be watching it in less than a weeeek. I can't wait!

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I saw only trailer that movie but when it comes in Finland i will go watch that movie

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You know what's sad? Finding Nemo isn't even out here yet. Figures.... we'll get to see Brother Bear in April or something :claw:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awww.. Falia... You poor thing. Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself tremendously when you finally get to watch it.
    And Nemo's a good show. I recommend watching it. Great storyline with good characters and neat jokes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    after i sow that trailer about Nemo... i think that i have to see that movie when it come here but don't know if any my friends like to see it if not i will watch that when it comes in VHS

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm looking forward to Brother Bear when it gets to our theatre. It's a small-town theatre, and it's slower to get movies than the ones in big cities like Vancouver and Toronto, who get them on opening night. So the earliest I can look forward to seeing Brother Bear is probably next month.
    I'll trade a wheat and a sheep for the first two treasures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I might check out Brother Bear, but you all can keep "Finding Nemo". I don't care how well it did, or how many people said it was good, I won't watch it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well everyone have own movie taste and everyone have to respect that... i know some peoples who say that Lion King is awful movie and i respect they movie taste but i can still like that movie ^^

And i Will!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finding Nemo didn't really beat Lion King in ticket sales because of how high ticket prices have gone up since 94'. And LK still beat it's butt in world-wide grossings.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing Brother Bear, maybe I'll go see it next weekend! I love traditionally animated movies! They're my favorite and I prefer them over computer animated movies! It's just too bad that traditionally animated movies aren't doing so well right now. I hope Brother Bear does well.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing Brother Bear, maybe I'll go see it next weekend! I love traditionally animated movies! They're my favorite and I prefer them over computer animated movies! It's just too bad that traditionally animated movies aren't doing so well right now. I hope Brother Bear does well.
    I know. Stupid Disney thinks that closing down 2-D animation is the solution to their un-successful cartoons, well I tell you that's [SIZE=huge]wrong![/SIZE]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zala

And Nemo's a good show. I recommend watching it. Great storyline with good characters and neat jokes
    I saw Finding Nemo when I was visiting London two weeks ago, great movie But then again, I do love the traditional animation style over everything else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I agree both messages what you have writen after my last message...
    (Ansem)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
    I agree both messages what you have writen after my last message...
    (Ansem)
    Thanks bro. I appreciate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going to wait for the DVD before watching Brother Bear. The animation looks impressive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mufasa
    I'm going to wait for the DVD before watching Brother Bear. The animation looks impressive.
    It does look quite good, but how about the story?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ansem
    It does look quite good, but how about the story?
    I'm not so sure about the story. The trailers I've seen are not making me rush out to see it. :woeisme:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the story isn't taken from a book or anthing but it kinda resembles emporers new groove, though it isn't about a cocky prince LOL

the animation is superb and the moose are funny as well as the goats crazy. if i say anymore you will guess everything so GO WATCH IT!! lol <,< and Phil collins does the music and i love his music