Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Advice Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by This land
    Well my day today was very interesting

I had one mega asthma attack

I have never had asthma in my whole life until now, and it was really bad.

I couldnt hardly breath i almost collaped in collage and i had to be rushed to hospital where i had blood tests and oxygen.

The treament they used to relief my breathing normally works in 1 dose, i had to have 3. Even the nurses where puzzled, especially when i said i have never had asthma before.

I was also put on liquid and Tablet Steriods.

So today has just been a very terrafiing day, and one hell of a scary experience. I am still a little shanken up ,but that is fading away now.
    Oh yes, that does sound bad. It was like that once when I had a major chest muscle spasm, and I couldn't breathe, and yeah, it's scary as hell. Even though I was suicidal at the time, I still feared for my life, which kinda quesions my suidical-ness :E but meh.

Glad you're ok TL (:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Im alot better now, thanks you guys

Im still a bit weezy now and then but nothing major now, i just have to stick to my medication . Doctor and nurse's say i have to take another 1 or 2 days off collage to stop another major attck until my medication settles in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to hear you on the mend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Man

Stuff happens i guess eh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, and as my Grandpa always says to me, ok ok and i know everyone knows this already *hehe* but "what ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" he should know ^^ But yeah, things do happen in life buddy, and we just gotta work through 'em.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ... I may not be well...

I'm thristy 24/7 ... I've begun to drink gallons a day... I can't eat any more....

I don't know what's wrong.. I'm not dehydrated... My diabetic numbers are normal.... I can't eat.... I just can't.... I've begun to force myself to eat a bit once a day... like a carrot or something... but that's forced... it shouldn't be...

I really never knew the feeling of full... that may have something to do with it... (disease related)

the other day I was shaking uncontrollably...

I feel drained completely... I feel faded... I wish I knew what's wrong...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A-non-a-mus, I'd say the best thing you could do for yourself right now, is to go to the doctor. Find out what's causing it. If you don't eat, you're just going to get worse. Hope you start feeling better soon though.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah go see a Doctor mate'h. I hope your alright , I had a friend who couldn't eat when we went on a 4 week camp with the school He ended up in hospital on a drip... I hope you get to the bottom of this soon, its not normal thats for sure. Sorry to hear this mate Keep up posted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oO Anon. I'd get that checked out pronto. You could actually be dehydrated even if you don't feel like you are. Drinking too much water could be dangerous. Similar to what happened to me a week ago. I was severely dehydrated - it's just something that happens during the winter months. You may need your electrolytes checked (sodium, potassium, and chloride). An elevated increase in orange juice, bananas, potatoes; might help stabilize your condition (medical treatment is best because my personal opinion isn't nowheres near sufficient/efficient enough). Now as far as to why you cannot eat, that's more than likely related to your drinking dysfunction. Do you intake caffeine?

GWS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well... I did see the doctor... he told me to eat, but only little at a time and few times a day... as he said my body was most likely rejecting solid food, due to not accually eating much... If I eat too much at once I would die... he also mentioned it due to me being too far underweight with too high a metabolism rate...

On the drinking part, he told me it is probably the diabetic for the most part... though he did say it may be dehydration, however unlikely... for the most part it'd be my a1c being almost twice that of normal level (last I had it checked mine was 11.1 whereas 6.0 is normal)

He did mention that I probably needed potassium and beta-carotene... (for that he suggested canelope as they contain more of both than do bananas and carrots) also he said I need vitamin b12 (found in meat or soy beans...) and oranges (or orange juice)

as for the shaking, he said it was a seizure of sorts... may or may not have been diabetic related...

as for caffene; well I do drink sodas, but that's about it.... I don't drink coffee...

Thanks for your comments, Azerane, SIMBAtheENIGMA, and Sonkakee...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope your get better soon mate... *ties a get well soon ballon around your paw*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    get well soon!!!*hugs*

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks guys I'll do my best

an update: Well, I won't be put on a drip in the hospital... that's the good news... the bad news is: Though I am on the road to recovery, I may never regain a good hydration point.. (meaning I'm likley to get dehydrated easily...) unless I get out of dry heat and return to somewhere with humidity ... (and yes, it was because of florida that I get so dehydrated out here )

oh, I am also to expect the seizures every now and then... (found it may be heat related too... can't wait til summer :roll: luckily won't be here during summer though)

eating once again can only be solved in time... may, may not, eat much anymore...

Thanks again all for taking the time to read these

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no problemo *hugs* maybe you should move???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spent last night in the hospital, nothing I really want to talk about. I'm okay, I may be going away for a bit, but I'll be back eventually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! Is it something bad?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hope your alright, nothing too serious then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *hugs* ok

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by pntbll248
    Spent last night in the hospital, nothing I really want to talk about. I'm okay, I may be going away for a bit, but I'll be back eventually.

I hate the sin, not the sinner.

I am sorry that it came to this, and you know how I feel.
    As I said, there are other options but one chooses death?
    The paradox is; I cannot say I didn't wish for this, for my speech contradicts it, but I did not wish for it this way, directly.
    In the end -

I just cannot believe you did it under my name, for my instinct tells me this is your cause of illness. Me.

I do not feel guilty however. I didn't force it against your will. I am just shocked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by pntbll248
    Gahhhh. Be safe, dude, I'd go insane if anything happened to you.