Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: User Name

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

User Name

I am curious about other people's user names. Why did you choose the user name you have now?

I chose mine because I like lions and "roog" is a play on my last name, which is Rugar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *weeeee*

Nephilim= the offspring of mortal women, fathered by the angels who were sent to purify mankind, but became corrupted and evil. Basically, a devil that looks like an angel. Deception.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My user name, is my real name

Normally I use " moorhunhe " that's been my nick for almost 7 years now. It's a chicken from a German PlayStation game. Only, I spell it a little different.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's my user name at TLKFAA. O_o

Not sure why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba is my most favorite character , and 2004 is the year I became a TLK fanatic again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The name Ngatuny means Lion in the Masai language.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I chose my user name mostly because I like Simba...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I picked mine for 2 reasons.

1) Simba rocks
    2) Adult Simba is a paranoid, overprotective, dillusional, bipolar maniac =\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince Simba

Just like my Dad, except he wasn't overprotective or paranoid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jannali means "moon" in the aboriginal language. She is very much a part of me, and I use it for just about everything. My real name is Janice, but sometimes I write Jannali on my school papers by accident...its kindof embarrassing lol...people are like...dont you know your own name???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I chose my name because that was my nickname that people gave me at school... the reason they gave me that was because I was considered the "unknown" guy at school (started when someone walked by and called me "Mr. A-non-a-mus" [Of course, I changed the spelling to make it more unique])

My real name? well, I accually go by *thinks for a bit* 10 names or so... (comical when at school my old teachers would come up to me and ask "do you still go by [bleep] or do you go by [bleep] now?" )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well I usually use LadyNala because that's what people used to call me in high school but I decided to go with a different name for here. Basically, Hasira is Swahili for anger and Kali can mean a bunch of different things but the reason I chose it was because Kali is a word for vampire in India. I was looking for a name for a vampire character at the time and thought Hasira Kali sounded pretty good.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cause I like Farscape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken is my name on TLKFAA. I was known as "Broken Spirit" but it was shortened by a friend of mine in H.S. to just 'Broken' Just a real life nick name I geuss. and Some places when Broken or Broken Spirit is taken I'm Broken Lioness Fun huh?

All of which is that I am Broken... definition of Broken I suppose... Go figure. at 16 and 17 you don't know what you are... by 18 you just stick with it and go with the flow I am rambling...Sense making I am not heehee.

Edit: I was known as Aderondex since I was ten... that needed to change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ruska is a Finnish word which means the colors of the autumn, you know that leaves-turn-to-red-and-orange thing. My most favourite thing in the Finnish autumn. And just because I like autumn so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince Simba

HAHA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i chose mine because Scar is my favorite charachter and he was like a dictator when he took control of the pride lands. when i came to this site and found i was to create a name, i origanally put in DictatorScar, but then i saw that itwasnt such a catchy name to say: DictatorScar....... So I thought it over and came up with the word,Chancellor.......... Chancellor...Dictator..Chancellor...Dictator... i caught on soon enough. it all made sence. chancellor means the same as dictator... ok, ChancellorScar.

if you accually read this whole story, i am sorry for making you read this pointless info and causing you to loose 3/4 of your brain cells.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, deep breath, T.K Foster is the name I write under (my name as it is is quite dull, so I decided to only use my first initial and add the K to spice it up a bit) But people decided to start celling me T.k instead of my name, so I spell it TeeKay.

I'm also known as Jehuty (often with 42 or 452 on the end) Jehuty is a character of sorts from the Zone Of The Enders games on the PS2. The significance of 42 is it's the untimate answer (the the question of life, the universe and everything) and 452 is the designation of X5-332960073452 (anyone who knows Dark Angel will know what thats all about)

Originally posted by Scape
    Cause I like Farscape.
    Can I get a HELL YEAH!!! </crichton>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One day, some five years ago, I was trying to think of an African-esque name for myself, so I didn't look like a total n00bit on lionking.org's boards, where the bulk of the members had African-esque names. 'Shatara' just kinda came to me. Don't mean anything (AFAIK >.>)

Also, my alternate handles (in case Shatara is taken, which at times it is o.O) are:

Shatara42: just my name +the answer to the ulimate question

ShatXIII: My name (shortened) plus the roman numeral 13, a reference to Red XIII from Final Fantasy 7.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just made mine up.