Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
The tests are easy to pass lol, bearing in mind some of the people I know who have passed them, well, it speaks for itself! It would be nice if they raised the driving age too, since most young people just like to go fast and stuff, and cause accidents. They're not safe >_< ! I think the age is being raised to 18 soon enough, but even higher would be better...
Ever taken one? No, exactly. And I assume by that comment that you're insinuating that I'm a dumbass because I passed? I resent that, I'm not a dumbass, and that test was the most nerve-wrecking thing I've ever done.

Originally posted by Dyani
Actually, so should the drinking age, the smoking age and the age of consent be raised. People do not value their youth any more. Too many people are becoming pregnant at 11 or a little more. Its too sad and limits them too early in life. Smoking is just disgusting. Its a self-inflicted disease if you get cancer from it or worse, and you inflict the smoke on everyone around you. Drinking is harder to control unless you want police in every bar and shop, but less young people drinking means less people dying in drink-and-drive situations. End of Rant.)
Do you really thing raising the limits are gonna make a difference? Seriously, I started smoking at 14, and got people 16+ to buy them for me until I was 16. Same with alcohol, I started drinking at 15, and got my dad to buy my booze until I was 18. So really, if they raise the age limit, I'll just go back to what I did before, and so will almost everyone else it affects. So at the end of the day, what will raising the limits acheive? Just more law breakers.

Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
The trouble is, people will break the law anyway, so we need harsher punishments to deter them ^_^ ...
XD...you really have no idea do you? Nobody these days cares about punishments, they'll do it if they have to regardless of the consequences.