Quote Originally Posted by Kirauni View Post
Oh so even long-term members get scared, huh?

Nah, you don't have to be. That's only because username changes back then were handled differently than nowadays. Back on vB 2 it seems like a new account has been created once a username had been changed. Or so it seems, if you look at the old thread closely. However, this has been fixed afterwards. A good thing they did!

Oh well, but since I know you love all those old postings and probably wanted them to be connected with your recent one, I took the freedom to merge them yesterday. So that's why that happend. Maybe the registration date will be corrected if I ran certain scripts. But hey, now we have proof that you've really been around here for so long *gg*

Okay and now let's please keep this thread open for serious name-change-requests, yes?
Oh, you know I'm going to go off random on this old thread.

That's very good to hear, I mean, if all the data that we have since June 2005, maybe we could reconnect all of the post counts and couple of duplicate username as you stated it.

Anyway Thank you again for all the hard work you made on this forum. I'm sure the old pioneer members and mod/admin will appreciate your effort.