Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Lion King collection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just bought these figurines today:

Cub Simba, adult Simba (I thought it looked a bit like Mufasa but the tag said it was Simba) and cub Kovu. I remember getting a cub Simba figurine from Spain when I went 4 years ago. It seems these figurines are popular here.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I've got those too I paid stupid amounts for them, but I was on holiday at the time so I thought "Meh, I don't care, it's TLK." I quite like the cub Simba, even if he is a bit pudgy :P

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Those are so cute!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    http://fav.me/d5lgid9
    My collection ^^

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I managed to throw all my stuff on facebook.
    Most of you probably already saw it

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=57676b54e5

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's a few of my plush. Need to get more pics of other things

http://jazzybbunny.deviantart.com/gallery/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quite the impressive collection

I need to take a picure of all the stuff I have again, sadly I gave a few bits and pieces away over the years..still got a lot of the plushies though

Just noticed, you have Stitch plushies...my frav disney movie of all times ...got loads of those plushies ^^
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I Absolutly love Stitch!

Wait, a guy who loves Disney? Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Lion King Stu View Post
    Quite the impressive collection

I need to take a picure of all the stuff I have again, sadly I gave a few bits and pieces away over the years..still got a lot of the plushies though

Just noticed, you have Stitch plushies...my frav disney movie of all times ...got loads of those plushies ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy B Bunny View Post
    I Absolutly love Stitch!

Wait, a guy who loves Disney? Wow
    I think you'll find there are many guys on here who do it is indeed something I can never grow too old of. I'm a big kid at heart and I intend to very much keep a hold of it
    Yeah, fell in love with Lilo and Stitch when I was in college it is such an awesome film ...got a friend in Alaska who used to visit this forum who is pretty much like Lilo and myself very much like Stitch
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion King Stu View Post
    I think you'll find there are many guys on here who do it is indeed something I can never grow too old of. I'm a big kid at heart and I intend to very much keep a hold of it
    Yeah, fell in love with Lilo and Stitch when I was in college it is such an awesome film ...got a friend in Alaska who used to visit this forum who is pretty much like Lilo and myself very much like Stitch
    Awesome. I will never grow old of Disney. Infact my friend and I are off to Disneyland Paris in June!
    Wish I could afford to travel more!
    Don't say join the navy, my dad would never let me do that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    haha, to be honest I wouldn't tell any of my friends to join the forces because then I'd be too woried about them
    Only reason why I've joined because is because it is a family thing to be in the forces but I didn't want to join the army like previous generations because of Iraq and Afghanistan etc. because to be honest it scared me too much ^^''.

Well I used to travel the world a little bit just working in Morrisons, met a lot of Lea Halalelians because of it ...just got to be a little smart with the money sometimes ^^...never regretted it ...we have some real awesome people on here :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's a family thing in ours too. I'm kind of glad my dad is back on civvy street, as I used to worry about him going away. Although communication is a million times better now! I used to call a number and an automated message used to say where the ship was etc.
    I'd love to meet people with the same interests as me. Most people think I'm nuts!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People who think you are nuts are just people who aren't adventurous enough, I know a lot of people seem to think people from the internet are crazy etc. but we aren't. I have never had one bad experience meeting anyone I have come to known from the net be it from Lea or the game communities I have played with, it has been awesome getting to know people from different parts of the world and experiencing how life is where they are

It is great to get out there and meet new people, we aren't all crazy...that crazy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well next time there's a meet, I shall do my best to be there I had been chatting to Nathalie on DIS boards, that's how I found this place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to hear , as for me I have to see when these things pop up as they now seem to be around times I can sadly not commit to
    I do miss you all you know lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can only commit money dependant. At the moment it's all going into the 'Paris fund'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Having been to Euro Disney once before when I went with my school, it was very fun...as long as it doesn't rain like it did all weekend like it did with us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My brother went last year and it rained all the time! Makes a change from Alton Towers though. Did that in the rain last year! Got so cold on the way back to the hotel my hands started going blue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just got some ornaments in the post that I got from eBay. I waited nearly a month for the useless seller to post them and they have arrived all smashed gutted. If he doesn't sort it, I will leave neg feedback I've been patient enough!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh no, that's terrible

I hope he'll fix it! Otherwise you can enter a claim at eBay?