Originally posted by Only-now

Shadow....you just cut out part of my sentence and responded to it. That is not what I said...read the rest of the sentence before you try to twist my words to make me sound like an idiot. READ people....I did not say Europe is not religious because we are. I said that European countries that dislike the U.S attack us for being religious because that is a point at which we differ from them. They are less religious than us, so they attack us for being religious. It is just ammunition for them. That view of religion, and those attacks come from the left..and are perpetuated by the left....so it is no wonder that most of these countries that dislike us are also more liberal in government etc.

""I said that European countries that dislike the U.S attack us for being religious because that is a point at which we differ from them. They are less religious than us, so they attack us for being religious""

HOW in the world!! can you say like you are the all mighty that beuse you are more religus then "some europian country" (Note this time you said "those that hate us" you did not use it ya said all of europe did) anyhow you.....i miss words you just to get it...

am seriesly trying to form my words nicley here becuse i dont whana be rude and certenly have no reasun to but your twisting my head here..

so il spell it out for ya you cant say

""They are less religious than us, so they attack us for being religious""""

by the simple fact

1.your not eurpian.

2. you havent done any reacurch.

and finnely 3...thats the dumbest thing iv ever heard....

you can think! like that..YOU...can have that opinion..but you cant say that it ""IS"" like that becuse then youd figure out all of europe and you cant do that on 1 day let alone 1 person!......

your baseckly saying something like this...

"Amarica makes jokes abut sweden in the tv series becuse they have hot blond chicks"

now how can i possebuly know that ? its alot smaller and simplyfied but you get my meaning...

you cant say what and why for what a whole country thinks i seriesly have no idea where youv got

""that European countries that dislike the U.S attack us for being religious because that is a point at which we differ from them. They are less religious than us, so they attack us for being religious""

take a close look at what your typing lets say...ehhh...we all know Danmark hate amarica...

why we ask the question you answer...

""They are less religious than us, so they attack us for being religious""

seriesly! you cant say that ! you do not represent europe nore any country that might hate amarica for any reasun but i damn ensure you sweden and the rest of europe dont give a crap abut that your releagus if you so badly whana know this is what europe bullies amarica for "those who do it" witch may i reminde you are invevidual persons...""NOT A WHOLE COUNTRY HATES AMARICA"" (note i did not shout just wanted that to be seen clearly)

1. Bush

2.Bush starting a war

3.Amarica being over wieght.

4. Bush having stuped speaches (not saying all are but those he have)

i mean ...come on frakly none of us gives a rats *** abut amarica as long as they dont run in here....

but heres a tip for ya...(here the answer to Kivas post are stoping )

if you are sooooooooo carefull abut what other ppl think abut your country and realigun...dont get a presedent who represent realigon our Christiantey and sure as hell dont let him start a war (witch there has come good things out of to but thats not the subject is it?)

you chose Bush for president he toke on the role in gods name now you have to deal with the conseqonses of it....

its that simple...but hey Kiva i can print out a formalure run around in school asking folks " do you hate amarica" and if they answer yes " why"

il have around 2 folks who hate amarica and sure as hell wont complane abut they being realigus...

i mean...

?t almost sounds like this kiva

"gha amarica is more realogus then us...so now where black with envy..."

i do appoligase for any rude or personal offenice stuff iv said in this post i really dont mean to insult anything our anyone so if someone takes it to them il happly appoligase becuse this post aint for making someone feel bad.

also i appoligase for the real low quealety of my post its a pain in the *** to read i tend to use space insted of dots and futher on il really try harder not to use space but post as you shal sorry for making your eyes cry