Just a question there Only-Now... you talk of America as if it supports the world... look at the track record and it shows an appalling lack of support for other countries in need. As far as my history research goes, with the example of the Boxing Day Tsunami, the USA contributed a much lower percentage of its GDP (gross domestic product) than Australia, never mind the UK.
America = 0.026%
Australia = 0.255%
UK = 0.0443%
This means Australia contributed more of its total wealth than America... and look at the size and population difference, never mind distribution of people over the areas! America only looks to have more money than everywhere else beacuse of the size difference.
Anyway, America is not going to be the big boss of things for long. China is developing fast and will soon overtake America in terms of economic growth and power. Can you say *China World Police*? But they're smart, they wouldn't bother.

I'm not against Americans. I'm against certain groups of people and one person. America has many areas of outstanding natural beauty, which is a big bonus for me.

Sorry for offtopic. I'll do PMs now with anyone who wants to talk more about this. Keep on topic.