I agree with what you say for the most part Roog...except for the part about choosing for society. Yes, it would be wrong if one person, or a minority ruled and country and thus made all the decisions based only on what they wanted. It is not wrong however, when the majority of a nation that is democratic feels a certain way and votes that idea into law. for example....if a minority of people were against gay marriage and we were in a country in which they ruled the government..then it would be wrong for them to decide that it is illegal for gays to marry simply because they didnt like it and were a minority. However, in real life..the majority of Americans are against gay marriage. We live in a democracy. So...if the majority of people believe it is wrong..and they vote on it..what they vote for becomes law. That is how it works, and how it should work. It is not wrong when the majority makes a decision and it becomes law in a democracy. It IS wrong when you let the minorities rule the majority for whatever twisted reasons..which you see many people support in the US and the rest of the world.

Oh...and I changed my mind about hating Europe and acting it out. It would take too much energy..and I don't actually dislike Europe. I can't compete with those who really dislike America and thus get all their energy from that. So, sorry about that...I know you guys are disappointed.

~Kiva