Spirit and Kiva iv read your post and i say plz stop your "vs" thing this was not was this thread was created for it was created so i could expanden my experince and knowlage in other words things that benefits me" i know it sounds really ego centrix but if ya whana discuss that stuff please go to the thread opesit to mine who is pracetly bult for that talk"

and thanks Darkslash for trying to put the thread back ontopic.

as Stm made an intresting point " witch akshely shocked me" that sweden is the only country in the world 0.o" that dont let Relegion mingel with the goverment....

i know this sounds really suprising but that shocked me...but am glad sweden is like that...

i cant really understand how you can base your laws on the relegion that is the biggest...this is a very black and white but what if Christinatey would not be the biggest relegion in amarica? would they chance the law to lets say the Atichst relegion just to please the popularety?

anyhow i really whana talk abut this becuse ..i dont know it just stuns me...becuse this works bad both ways really....

as we look on amarica they dont let gay marrige becuse of the relegion...acording to me and my thoughts the priest shuld be forced by law to marrige these two..why? becuse its a part of his job...

example...if you work at a pizza delevery and are asked to deliver this pizza to a gay cupple you dont say" i refuse to deliver this pizza becuse you dont like gays" ya cant do that becuse acording to your job laws" and laws in general" you have to deliver this pizza to who ever pays for it...in other words your personal opinion dose not matter when your working on who gets what and why...

so as a priest i dont think you shuld have the right to refuse to marrie a cupple no matter what sex or colur becuse maring everyone is a part of your job

however if a priest dose not get payed by anyone to do his serveces then he can refuse and chose who ever he wants...

now please tell me and am seriues am i wrong our right.

in other words this is the new topic you shal talk your opionions abut this and remember its me your talking to and not the others who have there opionion ya can ofcurse answer them but your here to adjicate me not them....

however that was a sub question answer if you wish but heres the main one...

personaly i dont think you shuld base a law on a relegion as i said befure what if it chances..

and here comes the question...

do you think its okay to base a law on a relegion or not

in other words i want opinions talked to me but not only that i want reasuns...what good comes out of it ,what bad comes out of it...

and as said if you dont think its good post a reasun why ya think so and an opinion to me if you wish that the law would be better if it was baised as it is in sweden.

now thats alot for you to answer now stay on this topic plz our il have it closed down iv said it 100 times il say it again

this thread is for my personal knowlage not a vs thread abut belives....thank you

and continues to adjuicate me ^^ iv learn alot form this thread the last view days