ok first off

THIS IS NOT A RELIGION vs EVELOTIONIST or something this is a personal thread of mine i want to discuss abut that is Amarica over religus now if you cant keep this thread clean or have to slip over to the "flaming the others opinion" il happly have it closed down...

now you might wunder why am all of a sudden posting this thread well...

my sisters boy friend Dan (famely friend) hirded the follow up to Farenhit 9/11 "yes Michel Moore"

for those who havent seen it Farenhite 9/11 is basecely a guy doing a docementary that

"Bush helped blow up world trade center and etc etc"

then he diged up fakts abut Bush and stuff what happen right after befure and pitcures of him shacking hads with Sadam/ bin laden whatever...

now that was a short for Farenhite "real short" and thats not what where here to talk abut

what i whana talk abut is what i belive a student work.

a collage in Utha wanted to get the folks there more "involved with the politic" and then the "Student leader" got an idea of invating Mickel Moore over" (now this was not cheap infact it costest alot of money and alot of ppl where upset)

but as said it would be alot easier if youv seen this movie "The devided State" or something its called.

anyhow this is like 2-5 weeks befure the selection of bush (so around 3 years ago) and then the whole war broke lose...

we had ppl supporting Mickel moore and then those who loved bush...but acording to me....NOW this is where i want to get to the point..

this movie litherly scared the living crap out of me when it comes to a little thing called religion christanity i belive is what we talk abut...

its really hard to express myself with out taking a party here and am not juding nore saying the others bad " or am trying to please dont take this wrong am only a 17 year old swedish student >.<"

i dont know what how and why the ppl of Utha did this to the students but this is what they told those ppl who supported Mickel moore"

"your liers ,sinners you bring filth, evil and corruption in or comonety "

along with threat hate letters and alot of more un-pleasent things am afried i cant even mention....

let me recap this ...these poor guys says " oh well Mickel Moore might be right abut Bush doing the terror attack with the bombs and i support his theory"

the answer they get

"You Sinners Mickel Moore is evil and filfh sent by the devil to destroy our fine commonety (the state of Utha)"

"but dont we have freedom of speach?"

the answer they got was basecly no...they couldent and there was no freedom of speach...

i seriesly dont know how to bring myself in to understanding words plus that i spell like crap so you already have a hard time reading this but seriesly...answer me this...

WHAT THE HELL! dose Relgion have to do with supporting Mickel moores theaory!?

i seriesly dont know how to say this but this docementary was basecly freedom of speach vs over religus guys....

they never said anything abut relgion and the other party is pointing finger screaming " your betraying your state and religion"....

to get back at the sate of hand this is a serius question as the young ingorrent 17 year old swedish student i am

Is Amarica over religus?....acording to what iv seen in my life so far...yes i think it is...and am shocked by it...

please dont answer what iv typed befure my question that was to give you a reasun to post this so some wouldent get offended that id just poof up with no resun stating this....

but seriesly can someone give me some info,thoughts and fakts abut this becuse am really curies.

so dont think i whana start a war becuse i dont sit up 1 on the morning to do sutsh a stuped thing >.0...

so please give me your opinion without starting a war and i want resuns! not just " i think and thats the way it is"

think of me as a lost child who dont know what to think and i need thoughts and info from both sides....

thank you and if you can fully understand this thread you will forever have my respekt becuse i sure as hell dont get this fully myself 0.o

((and i do appoligse for typing this up really badly with spaces everywhere with no dots and useing shrot thing for pepole as ppl am really tierd and apoligase.

and dont be afried to say if you dont understand or if this whole thread makes no sense i wont get offended becuse i fully understand you ))