UPDATE

A Danish zoo that prompted international outrage by putting down a healthy giraffe and dissecting it in public has killed two lions and their two cubs to make way for a new male.

"Because of the pride of lions' natural structure and behaviour, the zoo has had to euthanise the two old lions and two young lions who were not old enough to fend for themselves," Copenhagen zoo said.

Which goes right after me saying, they don't have a criminal history. With Marius, it was not so shocking under those circumstances, as a one time event, considering they they fed the lions, genetic reasons etc. The fact they're using this logic again may suggest it's beyond real validity and just some messed up mind set. These are animals, not furniture; now I do feel vexed about Marius because I speculate the true motive whereas before I had better faith, or fool's hope. Sad.

...did someone not remember relocation is an option? ..I don't even know. I think they should seize the zoo and get the bottom of things and investigate all animals, etc.