Originally posted by Forest Freak
Well, this will probably be my last post here. I just wanted to say that this board has driven me away because of all of the anti hunting. I could get by without talking about hunting, but when it becomes that people are getting mad whenever a thread about hunting starts, well that's a bit too much. I think I'll be moving on, there may be a forum out there where I could get away with talking about the Lion King and hunting, I mean, not all Lion King fans are necesarrily that crazy about hunting as this board is. With that I leave you now, perhaps we could have done things differently and I could have learned to accept these opinions, but this board is a little too harsh for my liking, any one thing can set the place off, I think it's best that I leave, I suppose I'll never understand how highly you people consider animals, to me, that is all they are, animals.
If your talking about what happened today, it had nothing to do with hunting. It had to do with a mod going out of her way to degrade a certain lifestyle and using lies to turn people against them.

FF, you are entitled to your opinion, and should not be ran out of the forum for it.