Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Put a hippo in an enclosed space with a human and there will only ever be one 'winner'.
Tell me, WHO's quote this is...

If humans didn't have guns or similar hunting apparatus, and we were sent into the wild to live, we would be completely screwed.
Proved dead wrong by yours truely

Absolutely not. An average human without any 'gear' would be completely stuffed if they were sent into the wild, with hungry predators there. Sure, there may be some humans who can hold their own against a crocodile or something with no apparatus, but you couldn't do that against a two-ton hippo or something. It's just not happening.
Your rebutal ... and basically stating "there's no way you could have because you arn't physically stronger than a hippo"

I went on to say I know how to survive in the wild and have done so... you come back: "You say you're stronger than a hippo?" so on and so forth ... like I said it's your 'rites of passage' ...

Now here's something for you, as I know you're smart and have a high IQ... come up with a way to prove humans can't survive in the wild without going to any extremes... use only the middle ground... oh, and also without basing it soley on yourself...