So it seems people here have a problem with hunting, Basically because there seems to be certain people around the world that do it for fun.

However if you do any slight comparisons, Don't you at all do things you like to do, For FUN? Going into there eyes and yours you get the same outcome, A good time.

People say they hate hunters, because it kills things.

So what about Fishermen? They kill fish, But it seems no one..Ever..Cares..? Is it because fish are ugly and not very lovable and cuddly?

What about Slaughtering Houses, Poor cows go through the worst treatment ever probably? No one cares, We just continue to eat steak?

Lions attack and maul deer, strangle them, cut off their circulation. Then eat them, Sometimes to leave the bodies half-eaten for others to eat, Pretty much in their language "lets throw it away".

Yet when a human goes to do nearly the same thing(but mind you with a gun) to an antelope, it seems Organizations with people liking animals around the world go crazy because of the dispute.

Sure the Lion is only eating it to stay alive, But look, The antelope STILL DIED. No big difference in my own opinion, It's like commiting a crime, it doesnt matter how you did it, Something bad STILL happened.

And hey,

Lion's hunt all the time Why can't I? x)

So I want to know from Furries/Non-Furries/Anyone on this forum.

Why do you hate/like Hunting/Fishing in general?

By the by,

If this thread gets locked, and/or deleted. Just because it causes arguments, I'd like you to delete just about every thread alongside this one in this forums.

Just because one or two people tend to ruin a good discussion for others doesnt mean I, nor others would possibly like to talk about it.

Basically meaning, I'm talking to Two people and they KNOW who they are.

EDIT: Yes I know I'm probably going to suffer stupid consequences for this, But until I see a Blantant rule saying "Omfg we can't have hunting threads D:!" I will make one.

Kovu