Originally posted by Koana
Oh man... reading this makes me all giddy because in a couple weeks I'm flying to the Amboseli area in Kenya to do my biology research until May. I'll definitely have to keep my eyes open for Pride Rock, or any strange congregation of animals after the birth of a new lion cub

I dunno if I'll be able to go online while I'm there but maybe I'll start a thread with my experiences/photos... you'll just have to wait and see!
I'd love to read about that! I envy your opportunity!

About the time, considering the condition our {Haha, I read this-look, it's no wonder, we call the lions 'ours' no wonder they're in trouble} lions are in, I'd say that this took place before us. At least our species-maybe there were some hairy hominids that were kinda' hangin' out up in the trees still.

I know that the jungle itself is really improbable, and after taking a gander at Timon and Pumbaa's 'humble home' it's obvious that it's not just a little oasis. I mean, maybe it's really not so big. We see two shots of the 'humble home' (come to think of it, I want to move there :P), so maybe that's it with some extra land around it and then it turns back into desert? It could be, and there's some evidence that that's the case, since there's either desert or some kind of grassland surrounding it.

Okay, my head hurts now. :eew:

Ooh, Prince Simba can I be the person who writes the log to keep track of the journey?

1.5.07: No sign of Simba, but strange stars in the shape of a bunny rabbit...*stupid laughter* See the fluffy tail111??