Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lion King 1 1/2 Early Details

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nice... that make me think lot of good things about that movie. Just can't wait to be king "Darn" i ment to sey I just can't to wait see that movie i always lost my scripts

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
    Nice... that make me think lot of good things about that movie. Just can't wait to be king "Darn" i ment to sey I just can't to wait see that movie i always lost my scripts

ROTFL!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    whats ROTFL Ansem?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rolling On The Flour Laughting( hope i write it right)

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I totally agree with Zazita

There is nothing wrong with meerkats or wathogs in anyway. And dirctor's idea about showing the this period of TLK original story is not bad at all.

If you can remember the paragraphs after COTPL part3 chapter 39, the same story about Simba growing with Timon and Pumbaa is really excellent and so toching. The Timon and Pumbaa is very important for Simba and someway they replaced the family member in Simba's heart. How they pacified Simba's hurt? and how they felt hurt when they gradually realized that Simba didn't belong thier life. There are so many things can be carved here.

Whereas, as best as we can know about TLK1.5, the movie evidently won't be that way. If it doesn't work for me, the problum exactly is it's whole comic.

I thought this movie at least has possibility to be successful. Whether it is or quite the contrary. I've pre-ordered DVD and looking forward to turn it out by my own eyes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm not 100% sure what you try to say
    But i haven't say that movie is awful i just thinking that movie is not the most interesting story what i like to heard... But i still gonna buy it. ( I just fear that Disney ruins it whit comedy ) ok comedy is great thing in movies but i like to get good story line that is more important to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just mean that it can be a nice movie just denpends on what will they do (or what have they done)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After so long, I think I know why the rest of the world calls it The Lion King 3, and North America calls it The Lion King 1 1/2.

Back on the SNES, we (North America) received two Final Fantasy games. Final Fantasy 2 and 3. But... 2 and 3 were the numbers given to the North American versions. The real numbers were 4 and 6.

A pattern emerges. 2 is half of 4, and 3 is half of 6. So Disney, having had a successful partnership with the company that made the Final Fantasy games, is doing the same thing. 1 1/2 is half of 3.
    I'll trade a wheat and a sheep for the first two treasures.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That make sense... only thing is question... Why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, about the Final Fantasy thing, the reason why they changed the numbers was because at the time, Square's games were being published under nintendo, and Nindendo didn't release the REAL Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy III in North America, so when Final Fantasy IV came out, they called it Final Fantasy II in North America to cover it up. Final Fantasy V never made it to North America either, so when Final Fantasy VI came out, they called it Final Fantasy III in North America.

Luckily they corrected this whole mess when they started working with Sony.

As for Disney, I have no clue why the names are different.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well i think that is no matther. Name is not so immportant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, but what about TLK 1 1/2 trailer in TLKSE DVD? If they've got seen it, they will know the coming one is not 3.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Im going to go out on a limb and say "Im really looking forward to it!"

It's pretty obvious that the film isnt going to stay true to the 'feel' of the lion king universe and there are bound to be many glaring continuity faults, overdone cliches and moments that make u want to cringe but I think that aslong as you resign to the fact that it is NOT the first film, NO sequal will ever be as good and just try to enjoy it then it should be ok.

Personally Im just looking forward to seeing cub simba again!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Naline
    Im going to go out on a limb and say "Im really looking forward to it!"

It's pretty obvious that the film isnt going to stay true to the 'feel' of the lion king universe and there are bound to be many glaring continuity faults, overdone cliches and moments that make u want to cringe but I think that aslong as you resign to the fact that it is NOT the first film, NO sequal will ever be as good and just try to enjoy it then it should be ok.

Personally Im just looking forward to seeing cub simba again!!!!
    Well said!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be the first to second that!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ooh, this is off topic, but Huma, I really like your Scar pic you have and Naline I like your Young Simba pic. But hey The Lion King 1/2 is coming out soon!
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by another_tomato
    I'll be the first to second that!
    And i'll be the first to first your second with my third!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not going to fourth it...we are all going to see it anyways

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ahhh no forth .... lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ou yeah only about month and it's in finland... why i have to wait everything 2 week longer then others