Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lion King 1 1/2 Early Details

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Movies I'd like to see:

Lion King: Mufasa's Childhood (about Taka and Muffy)
    Lion King: Shadowlands (about Scar's reign)

i think this will be a good movie tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, everyone is starting to get hyped about this movie. We'll just have to wait and see...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I myself dont know how I really feel about this new movie since 1 was (in my opinion) the best movie ever made, 2 was great and we will see about 1 1/2.

But honestly, as far as my Lion King experience's have gone, I think that nothing will ever touch me as deeply as The Lion King (1). As it compares so much to my life, its scary, truly!

But I'm still amped up to see Lion King 1 1/2 on tghe day of its release in hollywood (since I already live here!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by LionKingDomain
    I myself dont know how I really feel about this new movie since 1 was (in my opinion) the best movie ever made, 2 was great and we will see about 1 1/2.

But honestly, as far as my Lion King experience's have gone, I think that nothing will ever touch me as deeply as The Lion King (1). As it compares so much to my life, its scary, truly!

But I'm still amped up to see Lion King 1 1/2 on tghe day of its release in hollywood (since I already live here!)
    At least someone finally admits they're at least going to watch it. I think it will at least be torlerable, so I won't judge it until I see it. I bet the ones who said they won't watch it will most likely end up watching it anyway. Just watch...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh, I didn't say that I didn't want to watch it. I want to see it.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Oh, I didn't say that I didn't want to watch it. I want to see it.
    LOL! Not you, I'm talking about the some of the other members who simply refuse to watch it. As I said, if it turns out to be really lame, then I won't watch again. I'll at least see for myself...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will see it, if the last thing you think about before you see it is the Hakuna matata series...i doubt il be overly dissapointed

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well we have to see what kind of movie that is first before we can't say it's "awful" ( But i afraid worst )

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm looking forward to it. I originally thought The Lion King Symba's Pride was a dumb idea.. but I ended up likeing it alot. So, therefore, I will not judge this one until I see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lelimaji
    I'm looking forward to it. I originally thought The Lion King Symba's Pride was a dumb idea.. but I ended up likeing it alot. So, therefore, I will not judge this one until I see it.
    Same here! I'm glad to see you all agree!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I figure that if I lower my expectations for it, it won't seem to be as horrible if it does end up being horrible, and a bit better in case it turns out to be one of those movie ideas that everyone ridicules, but ends up working in execution. :knowdees:

On another note, I have yet to see Simba's Pride due to Disney's discontinuation of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by another_tomato
    ...On another note, I have yet to see Simba's Pride due to Disney's discontinuation of it.
    Your in luck! The big "D" is re-releasing Simba's Pride sometime this year. Autumn I think...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    if i rember right it comes in Finland 10.June or July

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, call me crazy, but I'm really looking forward to this movie. I kind of think that revisiting the original story from a different angle is a clever idea! I realize that The Lion King has a focus on the felines involved, but I think that the stories of the supporting characters are just as vital, whether we like meerkats, wathogs, etc, or not. Then again, this is coming from the girl who's favorite character from the movies is a hornbill, so I guess I'm a bit biased.

I've enjoyed the clips that Disney has up thus far, and I don't think that the animation looks half bad! Did y'all check out the clips from the "Pumbaa's Parade" section as well? My only complaint is that poor Nala looks a bit freaky in the clip that I saw....hopefully she won't look that odd in the rest of the movie!

I've already pre-ordered my DVD, and along with the order, I got two bonus clips to mull over until it comes out. I'm not sure if these links will work, but it's worth a go!

Clip One!
    Clip Two!

Enjoy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well they don't work whit my players but maby others got it work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It didn't work for me either, but thx for trying Zazita!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, rats!

I tried them out again and the first one will play on Windows Media Player for me....the second one isn't doing the trick, though

Sorry guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Appreciate the effort, Zazita, lovely name and a great avatar to compliment it! I really like your avatar =)
    But I can't watch the videos too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found some pictures from TLK 1 1/2 or 3 if you are in europe.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...443533-9212438

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cooool!!! Thanks Ngatuny! You rock!