Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lion King 1 1/2 Early Details

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's what I want to ask, is it coming out in cinemas or only on video/DVDs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zala
    That's what I want to ask, is it coming out in cinemas or only on video/DVDs?
    It's direct-to-video DVD release. :knowdees:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Amazon has finally listed some of the DVD specs on their site:

Disc 1
    • The Movie
    • Deleted Scenes
    • Find The Hidden Mickeys

Disc 2
    • Who Wants To Be King Of The Jungle?
    • Timon & Pumbaa's Virtual Safari 1.5
    • The Making Of The Lion King 1 1/2
    • Timon: Beyond The Legend
    • Nathan Lane Audio Outtakes
    • Name That Character
    • Music Videos And Much, Much More!
    • Widescreen anamorphic format

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's going to be weird seeing all those meerkats, and thinking, "Wow, all those weird-looking Timons". I seem to remember the meerkats at the beginning of the movie look a little different than Timon does, but it's been a while since I've seen the movie. Any thoughts?
    I'll trade a wheat and a sheep for the first two treasures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smile Square-Enix Owns!

I love the FFs and every other RPG they put out! Their RPGs are all best-selling games! And Square haven't been making sequals until recently, which includes KH2, and FFX-2. And since Square-Enix make such excellant games, their sequals will be anything but disappointed. As for TLK 1 1/2, I totally agree with you all. I don't mind Timon & Pumbaa, but when Disney started making them star of the show they somehow angered me greatly. I hate when people keep quoting them. I wish the Pride would eat them or something.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by CW Tyger
    I seem to remember the meerkats at the beginning of the movie look a little different than Timon does, but it's been a while since I've seen the movie. Any thoughts?
    The meerkats at the beginning of the movie do look different, they look more realistic then Timon does. Oh and hey, Disney has an offical webpage up for The Lion King 1 1/2. I thought you guys might want to take a look at it. http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/an...112/index.html
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hehe i dunno if the pride eats them then there would be no comedy relief ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I guess your right, but I did like it when Nala tried to eat Pumbaa. Too bad Simba interfered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon and Pumbaa aren't /that/ funny... I actually thought they were pretty annoying and pointless. Simba should have lived on his own with someone cooler, LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Square-Enix Owns!

Originally posted by Ultra Yamazaki
    I don't mind Timon & Pumbaa, but when Disney started making them star of the show they somehow angered me greatly. I hate when people keep quoting them. I wish the Pride would eat them or something.
    I agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i third that ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What's with the Timon and Pumbaa obsession anyway? I always thought of them as more fodder than anything. They're no Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, anyway. They used to have a really annoying cartoon on the Disney channel when I was a wee little munchkin Marjorie.

Marjorie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's the official cover art for the DVD thanks to DavisDVD:

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nice work Mufasa ^^

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, and yet again Disney proves that there's no-one within their employ in regards to merchandise that can draw the lion characters any more. Honestly, how many times are they going to rely on clipart? Even the little kids are going to start to notice before too long.

Meh, I just find the clipart Simba to feel slapped on to what is otherwise a quite decent bit of cover art. *squint* I could critique that, but I doubt anyone's interested in such artistic ramblings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Snowy
    Hmm, and yet again Disney proves that there's no-one within their employ in regards to merchandise that can draw the lion characters any more. Honestly, how many times are they going to rely on clipart? Even the little kids are going to start to notice before too long.
    I completely agree. C'mon Disney get it together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the artwork Mufasa, even though I'm a little concerned how this movie might be. The animation don't look to bad...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm, well actually i would rather have a new lionking movie about the pride during Scars reign, rather that then Timon and Pumpa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I second that one, that would be a much better movie.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well we can't know what happens in the movie so we can only be guessing what is the movie about... but still I agree that Scar story would be nice to see

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.