Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lion King 1 1/2 Early Details

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    By the way, I don't think this belongs in the 'Pride Rock' part of the forum hehe !!!
    I've notified the mods of this forum. Threads about the Lion King movies themselves should be created in Everything The Light Touches. Don't worry about it, though, shisazen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i think it was very bad bad bad and bad...funny but bad...shuld have bin abut Kovu and Kiara and there cubs insted i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Woes of Folly
    I've notified the mods of this forum. Threads about the Lion King movies themselves should be created in Everything The Light Touches. Don't worry about it, though, shisazen.
    Thanks Woesnog.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If they decided to make a serious one. the scolding would be serious...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think it's rubbish. It wasn't as great as the other two, but is funny sometimes (but sometimes boring too). So it's not great nor bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Funny, but it sucked. I like drama, and it had none. Well, it had some, but it was ruined by humor. And it dared to try to ruin the first movie too! I was hoping this would show what happened with Simba & Nala & Scar & Zira & Nuka during the period of Simba's exile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Woes of Folly
    I think it was funny enough, but they could have done without revisiting scenes from the first movie. The movie doesn't add anything to those scenes, and, in some way, diminishes their importances or detaches you from it. That would be my main gripe about it.

I agree with woes of folly. It was funny, but it did diminish the seriousness of some of the scenes. eg. CYFTLT and the opening sequence COL. Still funny none the less.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    You can find my opinion on this thread I made before: http://www.leahalalela.com/showthrea...=&threadid=349
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought it was .... interesting... that since news of a 3rd TLK movie was being made ,everyone thought it would be either about Kiara's cubs, a prequel, or a Midquel about Scar's Reign. but it turned out to be a Timon and Pumbaa movie.. well , it's really a Timon movie but still... that's Irony for ya

personally, I didn't think it was too bad.. yes, the interruptions were annoying, and the whole Pumbaa's Fart scene wasn't needed.. not to mention it breaks continuity with the hyenas in the finale . but it could be worse...*shrugs*...

My main gripe is that it should have had more Pumbaa in it.. Timon gets all the breaks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it shouldn't exist. I did like the Simba scenes though ^^

"I gotta go..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTLK1
    I agree with woes of folly. It was funny, but it did diminish the seriousness of some of the scenes. eg. CYFTLT and the opening sequence COL. Still funny none the less.
    yeah exactly

it was good, not great in my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't seen it.

Don't throw things at me....I may like it.....

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    it was funny but did get weard feeling when I watch it.. like anger because story line was soooo wrong. and they did so many mistakes on it.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it's just supposed to be funny, and it was funny..and it is from Timon's point of view..so not everything would be on par or inline with the story...I mean come on it's Timon.. and it was made to be a comedy, if you do not care for comedys you have the lion king and the second one to.

I really liked it. I thought it was cute and funny just poking fun.

Edit: Also, lion king 2 isn't exactly inline either, Simba's cub was supposed to be a boy, but they changed it to a girl just like almost every other sequel they've come out with where the characters have children. If you don't believe me on the boy thing you can check out the six new adventure books disney published where Simba's cub is a boy.

Sorry, just wanted to point that out because I notice alot of posts about TLK2. Wanted to post a little something to get ya thinking..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I liked it
    I think it was hilarious!

Though I don't like the way they animated Nala

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    She looked a little funny..at least it wasn't timon and pumbaa show quality animation though..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never seen it either

Just not enough lions in it, and since the only lions in it are from the original movie I'm just not that interested. Quite a dissapointment after waiting years for a supposed lion movie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought it was ok cause I like the scenes with Simba, but other than that i really didn't like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Comme ci comme ?a...:P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, the Simba scenes were cool. Cuz Simba is cool.