Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TLK merchindise YOU would like to see made...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd like a Disney Store made Vitani plushie. x) And maybe a Zira too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
    A sculpture like this but with TLK images.

TLK-themed pet supplies.

Those things are SWEET! Almost like the life sized horses they had when my brother and I went to Louisville (I have a picture somewhere of me standing by the one at the zoo (It's got animals all over it...)

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    there is actually few diffrend type of ties of TLK... have seen couple, yet never seen a cool looking one.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by HasiraKali
    Here's a tie on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MENS-TIE-LION-KI...QQcmdZViewItem
    Thanks for that Amanda! I've placed a bid on it (:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kalahari
    Those things are SWEET! Almost like the life sized horses they had when my brother and I went to Louisville (I have a picture somewhere of me standing by the one at the zoo (It's got animals all over it...)
    Some of those are miniature reproductions of actual sculptures, if you didn't know already. Where I live, we had giant cows with artistic motifs, and they sold mini cows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some of those are miniature reproductions of actual sculptures, if you didn't know already. Where I live, we had giant cows with artistic motifs, and they sold mini cows.
    I think I've head about that. NYC had something simaliar. Some other American cities have an animal statue that is in the shape of an animal that has meaning to that city. I even saw a picture of a moose statue in Canada that was decked up for TLKoB. Cincinati has pigs (makes sence seeing how Cincinati was founded on the pork industry), and Louisville has Horses (horse racing I guess). If I ever get start a city, I will have huge meerkat statues. Maybe for a project on Lea Halalela, I should hand out blank lion (their choice of a lion or lioness) templates and let the people give them their own motif (with Photoshop or someother coumputer paint program). When they are all finished they can send them back to me via e-mail and I'll put them in a picture or PowerPoint Presentation. Just a thought...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Toronto had moose. One of them, outside the theater where TLK was playing, was painted like the main curtain.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    they need to start selling some tlk stuff at disney world. i was in every gift shop of every park( except animal kingdom, which i realize is where it probably all was) and saw NOTHING!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They need to sell more period TLK stuff everywhere, actually! 'ell, even Wal-Fart is near depletion. Generic clothes, stickers, balloons, WTBlank is that?!?! Cheesy crap, I'd say! Sorry, what to expect from mass production?

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lion King characters mass-produced with a stupid jingle akin to 'My Little Pony (Lion?)"

Haha, just kidding...Pet supplies sound cool, but then what sort of thing could you give a hamster/fish/cricket with Lion King on it? I think for me I'd like some little plastic figurines. Not the weird freaky kind that look all deformed and have screws in them so that the legs can bend...

Ever seen those plastic animals that come in tubes? Something like that, a Lion King edition...and they all look semi-realistic!! Okay, let's not get me too carried away here. :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that would be so cute!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by DarkPaw
    Lion King characters mass-produced with a stupid jingle akin to 'My Little Pony (Lion?)"

Haha, just kidding...Pet supplies sound cool, but then what sort of thing could you give a hamster/fish/cricket with Lion King on it? I think for me I'd like some little plastic figurines. Not the weird freaky kind that look all deformed and have screws in them so that the legs can bend...

Ever seen those plastic animals that come in tubes? Something like that, a Lion King edition...and they all look semi-realistic!! Okay, let's not get me too carried away here. :P
    I customize My Little Ponies. I'm thinking about doing a Lion King series when I'm done with my Titan A.E. series.

Hmm maybe for hamsters, they could make a TLK themed water bottles, food dishes, wheels. Maybe some figures for aquairums that look like Timon and Pumbaa scuba diving. People keep crickets as pets?

Yes I use those plastic animals for "pets" of my MLP customs. I think there may have been something like that around the 1994 release but I could be wrong and they need to make more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love to see those customized MLPs. A lot of the plastic animal figurines come with two or more of the same animal, so I once sharpied/painted one of my plastic/rubber lions with a black mane...He's awesome and I make him fight with 'Simba'. I spend my freetime wisely, don't I?

Yeah, the aquarium idea would be neat, but I like my plain little hamster supplies. Fish generally like the backgrounds/pictures, but I don't know about rodents. I'm sure the owners would get a kick out of it.

About the crickets-they're really popular in Asia, and lots of people keep them as food. I got like twenty and I'm down the three I've had for about...three months (they 'shouldn't' live that long). I named them Mufasa, Simba, and Mohatu. They're always getting out and sending me on wild fox hunts for 'em.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You could make leashes with small TLK 'icons' on them, Zazu-themed bird toys , squeak toys of the characters for dogs to chew on (mainly villains, like Zira, Scar, and hyenas), and cat\dog treats shaped like characters!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    theres nothing in TLK i wouldent want hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You could make leashes with small TLK 'icons' on them, Zazu-themed bird toys , squeak toys of the characters for dogs to chew on (mainly villains, like Zira, Scar, and hyenas), and cat\dog treats shaped like characters!!!!
    A nylabone chew toy with Kiara's face all over it...