Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 New Year's Resolutions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    To be honest, from March MH 370 tragedy and MH 17 to Current Malaysia biggest flood and Lost of Airasia airlines I hope 2015 God would shine on us a little brighter this time.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think I would love to visit USA in 2015. What is more important I'm still on my journey to find myself. I would love to make some progress so my resolution is to force myself doing brave steps. Don't turn away from unknown. As well as work on my condition ... move little bit more and more often.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    In my case, i hope 2015 brings a lo of changes to my life, some were made in 2014 but its effects still canīt be seen yet.

I really want to make a lot of things but unfotunatedly a lot of resources lack to me for me achieve my goal, i hope i can obtain those resources and make my plans beome a reality.

Happy 2015 for everyone here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For 2015, I want to have more intention in my life - I want to live without dead time. No more wasting hours on social media. I want to create more, expand my business, find a new community and a new job. It sounds like a lot but I'm already halfway there on a lot of fronts which helps

Other little goals for the year include travel more (even if its just a night somewhere a few hours away), spend more time outside (a little hard right now since it's constantly -40 outside) and say "yes" to more things in life. Happy New Year!

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    For 2014, I wanted to be more happy, in general. That is I meant to change my "the class is half empty" mindset. Through 2014, I've achieved a lot towards this, also an acceptance (by talking with others) that a part of it is personality + age. Being idealistic, ambitious, driven and perfectionistic are just part of growing. So I changed my goal to remaining open minded, and it has worked. Everyone gets negative, that's life..but I seek good changes, good perspectives, etc. I'll always be a big cynical as a result of my personality, in that I challenege everything and analyze it like a scientist until it makes sense to me on a logical level. I'm fine with that much.

As for 2015 -

I want to maintain my good grades (discipline) and closer to achieving my degree.
    I would like to make it to Cancun, Mexico by Spring Break and perhaps Jamaica the end of this year as planned.
    Focus more on my health - I stay very busy and in my down time I still do not address things like the dentist, well-woman, I need to see a doctor about allergies etc. I have started with addressing my lactose inolterance...before I'd just eat dairy and endure the symtpoms until it was so bad, I got a supplement.
    Continue my routine at the gym.
    Take more job based risks (move up), if it doesn't happen that's ok.
    Smile more.

Good luck to everyone else and their goals!