Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feminism

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love girls/woman, I mean.. What would the world be without them?

Girls are the best this god created since the pie. There's nothing like a lovely girl ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    I love girls/woman, I mean.. What would the world be without them?

Girls are the best this god created since the pie. There's nothing like a lovely girl ^^
    The world would be a better place

Just kiddin gals

Uhh well yeah nothing to contribute, have fun ^^

Kovu

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Um, well when I posted before I wasn't saying I was a feminist, just because I said I loved being a women.
    Yeah, same here.

Like Audra, I have a feminine hairstyle and wear feminine-type clothes, but I don't usually wear much make-up or that much jewellry. I can get away with the odd pair of earrings and maybe a bracelet or necklace, but that's about it really. I don't like overdoing my appearance with too much jewellry or make-up.

Originally posted by Sharifu
    Um, I think that's kind of a mean thing to say isn't it? That is not always true. There are women who act pretty stupid at times too.
    I agree with that. I'm against feminism myself, and it's unfair to say that females are better than males because it's not true. I think both men and women are equal and should be classed as equals. It's not fair to say that women have more rights than men either, or that most men are dumb and stupid whilst a lot of women aren't. There's good and bad in the world, and not all men and women are bad. It's just the odd number of both genders that can be bad...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention I like jewerly though hehe... I wear a little. ^^
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Apart from earrings I wear nothing (and I even regret it that I ever got them).

Ow yeah, my Baby-G watch, which I love ^_^

And apart from the jeans I wear (which do come from the woman sections, haha), I usually wear boys stuff.
    I grew up with boys, I was the only girl in my street, my nieces were all so much older then me they were "too old" to hang out with me, so my only clothing examples I got, were from guys, lol.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh noes the females are taking over the judgment day ....THE APOALYPS IS HERE!! "runs and hides under a rock"....

(YES TO EQUAL RIGHTS X3)

ear rings FTW ! "proudly flashes his left silver ear ring

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've got a feeling most feminists (for one thing are lesbians j/k ) are insecure people. I'm very insecure/mentally messed up thus I stand up for something with a passion.

That make sense?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nope but then again what in this world dose >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, reading a few of the arguments in here, i'd think this thread is supposed to be in the 'Shadowy Place' section, don't you think?