Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mighty Morphin Power Ranger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Pink Power Ranger, ermm.. maybe she just want to say that you're beautiful?
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kalahari
    I remember when those things first came out. There were two Spin Offs. I forget the names but one it had a talking basset hound dog in it. The only reason I watched it. I think it may have gotten cancled or something ( I suspect there was a possible lawsuit or somethign because it was really simmar to Power Rangers. Maybe even better.) There were two dark haired guys and a blonde I think.)
    I now remember what that show was called thanks to another poster. VR Troopers. It really may not have been that simmar to Power Rangers but at that age to me all boys shows were alike. High School grad age guys dress up in redicious colored costumes and go fight evil. I remember there was some blude dude on the PR villans who I thought was an anthromorphic panther. I was real upset when I found out he was just an another person. I do remember some talking face thing encased in glass that needed protecton 24/7 or something like that. Televison of the early 90's.

Originally posted by Phoenix
    ^ Pink Power Ranger, ermm.. maybe she just want to say that you're beautiful?
    Maybe. I doubt it though because that girl tried to make fun of me whenever she could. None of us girls really liked either girl Power Ranger (pink or yellow). Or that girl who made that comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Remember He-man or Conan? the 'Underwear' Super strength human?
    Well it's all about marketing strategy in that era, it's like a phenomenon.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Remember He-man or Conan? the 'Underwear' Super strength human?
    Well it's all about marketing strategy in that era, it's like a phenomenon.
    I had He Man's pet tiger. He was married to one of my My Little Ponies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ hm...... Green Pony Tiger

back to topic

There's million of Power Rangers Series after MMPR. The franchise currently owned by The Walt Disney Company and the current Power ranger series is Power Rangers Mystic Force. .
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ hm...... Green Pony Tiger

back to topic

There's million of Power Rangers Series after MMPR. The franchise currently owned by The Walt Disney Company and the current Power ranger series is Power Rangers Mystic Force. .
    Disney owns wants EVERYTHING these days. I even saw Di$ney dog and cat food at the store the other day. I wouldn't be the least bit surprize if Di$ney announced they were going to buy the entire planet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disney owns wants EVERYTHING these days. I even say Di$ney dog and cat food at the store the other day. I wouldn't be the least bit surprize if Di$ney announced they were going to buy the entire planet. Sorry for the double post I wanted to add something but clicked on the wrong thing.