Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Are we *that* old? lolz

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Are we *that* old? lolz

JTT is the reason why I loved Lion King in the first place

http://www.ivillage.com/who-jonathan...ner/1-a-517495

I love that first picture of him they show, where he's 12-13 years old *sigh* <3

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow...reading that definitely put me through a get-off-my-lawn-cane-waving moment. "Old"...pfft.

Then again, I can understand how she wouldn't know who JTT is...just like i have no idea who Harry Styles is.
    *IMDB, I CHOOSE YOU*

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Unfortunetly, I know who Harry Styles is, lol, 'cause I read up on Taylor Swift when she is on my online newspaper, haha.

I guess I can understand it too, that she doesn't know who he is, but calling us 30-year olds old ... just wait untill she is 30.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Aww, you really can tell that they based cub Simba off of him, haha

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, is that first picture at the top of the article what he looks like now? :O I never was into him growing up but I think I'm changing my mind now, LOL.

And pff. Hey, as long as the people writing the entertainment articles are indignant and other people are calling current tweens out for their cluelessness on Twitter still, I think we're all still at the top of our games!

I don't understand why the Kardashians/Jenners are famous, either, so the feeling works both ways among "old" people, haha!
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And speaking of 90's, if this isn't the most 90's object assortment I've seen on Ebay in a long time, I don't know what is: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-039-s...p2056016.l4276

TLK, and Ninja Turtle ~TROLLS~.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    O.M.G. So much nostalgia.

I remember watching an episode of Smallville and being all excited because JTT happened to be on that week.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have to admit, for a long time I thought JTT was younger than me maybe because I saw many reruns of Home Improvement when I was older than his age in the show xP

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    Wow, is that first picture at the top of the article what he looks like now? :O I never was into him growing up but I think I'm changing my mind now, LOL.

And pff. Hey, as long as the people writing the entertainment articles are indignant and other people are calling current tweens out for their cluelessness on Twitter still, I think we're all still at the top of our games!

I don't understand why the Kardashians/Jenners are famous, either, so the feeling works both ways among "old" people, haha!
    He looks like this now

starts at 1.03
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--XW_LQ1a8Q

It's from Tim Allen's new show "Last man standing".

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu