Family: Deceased.
Mate: None.
Pride: Rogue.
Position in pride: n/a.

Height: 110 cm at the shoulder.
Weight: 107 kg
Build: Lanky, slim.
Main body fur colour: Sandy-tan ecru.
Mane colour: Bi-coloured brown and black.
Belly fur colour: Pale ecru.
Tail Tuft colour: Black.
Inner ear colour: Pale ecru.

Distinguishing features:
- Unusually tall.
- Bi-coloured mane.
Disability or health problem:
- No known issues.
Traits/Oddities:
- Has close to an obsession with fish.
- Homosexual.

Overall personality: An individualist to a fault, Judas’ doesn’t really believe in teamwork unless it’s a critical survival situation, but most of all he dislike finding himself beholden to anyone a situation which common teamwork could impose upon him. The rogue is rather anarchistic, holding a deep dislike for figures of authority and people with power, especially lions believing that no one is entitled by birth to their positions of power. More than anything he claims to thrive in his solitary existence stating that he does better on his own than being dependant on another; this is merely a shield to mask a dislike for responsibility.

A rather gloomy, stoic, and pessimistic fellow that perpetrates an aura of harsh reality, dark somewhat sadistic humor, and blunt, inconsiderate sarcasm, almost like a dark cloud following him around, Judas’ also been cited as somewhat a doomsayer, Grim Reaper, and a self-styled party pooper the latter designation is something he’s secretly proud about though he sees himself as a realist first and foremost. It’s not that he wants to rain people’s parades or even seek to do this it’s just an effect he usually has on the people around him. This anti-social, solitary behavior and general distrust, and suspicion of others hide a spiritually wounded individual that has tried to make best for him-self in the face of overwhelming adversity. In response to the death and despair surrounding him he adopted a savage view of nature; the survival of the fittest is the only rules, and consequently he has strong ideas of self-reliance, self-awareness, and self-confidence, and does have a not very high opinion of the weak, and destitute. Despite being labeled as cursed by the more superstitious members of his circle and thusly avoided by near everyone, he is deep down beyond his shield of negativity; a highly social and generally quite friendly person at least to those that have earned his trust or those he ends up liking for some reason or another.

It’s difficult to gain his trust and respect but once you’ve earned it and manage to keep it he remains a loyal friend to the death and once he opens up to a person different sides of his personality become apparent; what was once an overly serious and sullen individual reveals his more frivolous sides; likes his affinity for pranks, storytelling, and generally just the enjoyment of life, rather different for one whom on the surface seem very wrapped up in the concept of death. Deep down he’s a little child-like with an easy, laidback view of the world around him; despite his philosophy’s serious overtones.

Reference picture: (Coming Soon)

Sample role-play: (Taken from a off-site RP)

-The anger was boiling up inside Logan part of him wanted to fly at this creature yet his knowledge that the creature would easily overpower him kept him at bay. He slammed one end of the pole into the ground more of an anger outlet than anything. “What the hell do you want!?” he exhaled through a growl, narrowed eyes trailing the fiend before him; the other’s ghastly appearance didn’t faze him much anymore. Brows knitted as the demon spoke saying that he thought Logan’s talk about taking life being justified interesting; well of course it had been justified the person that did it had hurt someone he cared about “They deserved it” he growled, “So shut up! You have no idea what they did!” he added through a snarl. “No, quite obviously I am not.” He responded irritation ripe in his voice as he answered the fiend’s rather rhetorical question, “What human has fur, claws, fangs, Hm?” the shifter shook his head defiantly. Logan kept stepping back the moment the other made a move forward keeping their distance more or less constant in this eternal sadistic dance. But as this demon; Wither had the audacity to claim that the shifter was lying Logan opened his mouth to face that argument but whatever he was about to say was stopped in his throat as the other continued.

The anger so clear before had now been replaced by one of fear, “I-” Logan began, yet the demon’s speech kept cutting him off not allowing him to build much of any counter argument. Logan knew he had anger issues but he never thought he’d use them against Fray; indeed it was always Fray that had been careful not to hurt him. “Just shut up!” Logan snarled his chest heaving hearing the other’s argument; he backed up into a nearby tree dropping the pole. As much as he wanted to fly at this guy rip him to shreds, ever fiber in his body screamed for him to do it, although doing that however would only prove the demons claims; that he had anger issues and that he stood the risk of accidentally unleashing them against Fray. The back of his head hit the bark of the tree eyes closing while a frown etched into his face, “I’d never hurt him.” Logan whispered through clenched teeth, his chest heaving, “I-I’d.” he cut himself off tearing his gaze from the demon, “What do you want from me?!” he whispered barely audible, lower lip quivering gaze trailing the forest around them.

The pole was on the ground and Logan had pressed himself up against a tree whatever wall that had been mustered between himself and demon was now gone; nothing but air separated them. “Why can’t you just… leave me alone?!” he cried out at the fiend, gaze meeting the other’s he didn’t know what this guy wanted, much less what he had done to deserve this fiends wrath. “Are you some kinda Judge, or Reaper… here to punish me for my sins?!” he exhaled almost out of breath, indeed Logan was getting desperate for an answer, the creature couldn’t have come all this way just to toy with him for its own amusement? He knew some higher powers given they existed frowned upon people like him; all he did was a sin, even his love was a sin. “If you are my judge… i-if you are my reaper…” The man frowned, “Then give me my punishment, and be done with it!” he sneered, Logan was not a religious person quite the contrary yet he knew the existence of higher and if not lower powers they were not gods but this world’s closest equivalents of any and right now he was faced with either an aspect or it could indeed be one of these lower powers in the flesh… fleeing this would be futile, that was even something his stupidly valorous father would realize.-