Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Character creation for 'A new era'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kirefu added into Pride Roster section
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Askaru Leonnwis

First name: Askaru
    Surname: Leonnwis

Nickname/s: Aski, Askaru

Family: Mother: Nerigi, Father: Tasl

Mate: No mate

Pride: Jungler

Position in pride: Unofficial lion cub of King

Height: 98cm // 264cm (with tail)

Weight: 265 kg

Build: Normal lion body, trained to fight and otters

Distinguishing features: none

Disability or health problem: Poorly conjoined bone in the front paw after the last fight, on the outside invisible

Main body fur colour/s: Grey

Mane colour/s: Black

Belly fur colour: Light grey

Tail Tuft colour/s: Black

Inner ear colour: Black

Reference picture/s:
    http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...karuinjump.jpg
    http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...Askaru-X-1.jpg

Character Biography: He was unwanted cub of local lion king. His mother wasn't queen, so when he became independent and left the pack wandering the neighborhood. Looking for a better life and the place where he belonged and fit. His pride for him either forgotten or hated, only what he loved was his loving mother. Anyway pack in which he lived was not oppressive or violent. He just born on the wrong day, in the wrong place. Does not herald him for his militancy and willingness to do for justice and the good of all. He is pleased when he can help, and glad to help and advise. Due to his solitary life is thankfull for each contact with someone else and sometimes got in the fray, or struggle, sometimes winning sometimes escaped, fortunately still alive and life goes on.

Sample role-play:

* It was night, clear and clean, the moon and the stars lit up the surrounding countryside, it was the right time ...*
    He rose slowly and quietly stepping, walking around his mother, who slept with him. Lick her ear to say her goodbye, and went out of their home, which was by this time him too. Determined to create your own life and fight for their piece of happiness that he not passed yet. He was not looking back. He knew that would not overcome the force that compelled him to go back and snuggle up to her mother, happily sleep well knowing that does not belong here. It did not take long and the night was even darker and darker than when he came. Something flashed through the front, he stopped and instinctively ducked, and growled a little. Instead of a determined and strong lion came a shaky voice. ,, Is anybody there?" When he lacked answer, more rapidly went on and hoped that at least partially fulfill his dream as you can see that you will have to build yourself.

-//I'm writing RPGs story for 8 years but in foreign language is this story my first, I know that my English is not exelent ... it's horrible i know, but I hope you underestand a bit. I think I can play RPGs, but we will se ... I red everything about this story ... I hope I'll belong to it.//-