Hello there one and all, been a while since I really posted anything on Lea but lately I finally gave in and once again I'm trying to do some writing again. I'm hoping it will turn out a little better than the 'Under a night times sky' fic that me and Shadow were trying to do several years back...and several blue screen of deaths and computer crashes which inevitably made me lose all my work, and thus my desire to continue with it. More than anything I sort of need help from you guys and girls if it is possible with feedback and changes that I can make since I have a lot of weaknesses with grammar a lot of the time which has never been a strong point of mine.

Anyway onto the story I'm trying to do, it's based around the Fallout gaming series which I hold very dear to my heart and have been a fan ever since the first games release all the way back in 1997 pretty much all the way through to the latest one Fallout New Vegas which is the game I'm solely focusing on for this story. It's a furry, anthropomorphic based story with my character Twilight (http://t.facdn.net/10779156@400-1370541964.jpg) which will probably follow a lot of the main story from the game, with a few new twists and turns no doubt which I will add in over time and get into this project a little more. The story is set in Las Vegas (New Vegas, the newly adopted name to the place), the Mojave desert and slightly beyond two hundred years after the world experiences full scale nuclear war.

This is just a first draft of the prologue as I have it so far, full of small mistakes and grammatical errors as it stands at the moment but will be correcting and changing over time no doubt. I hope you enjoy it and look forward to any feedback :3....Also on a small note I'm looking for someone to make me a small thumb nail picture so I can use it on Fur Affinity, if anyone can do that please drop me a PM I just need something basic and I don't have any program to do one on my laptop when I'm away on tour : /