Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lea's "Let's Get Healthy!" Accountability Thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just be careful with the APK versions. There are apparently a lot of malicious ones going around.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think I'll just wait until it officially comes out on iOS here, in the mean time I'll keep enjoying the memes and news about it (they're all so hillarious)

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Right, I've taken all the lemonade out of my fridge! I do not touch anything to drink if it's not out of the fridge, and if I do, that's where my icecubes come in, and I haven't filled up my tray either, haha!

I've had about 18 bottles of water left, and putted a few in the fridge, forcing myself to use those, because they are cooled and the lemonade isn't, lolz.
    Mind tricks, haha.

Also started to really make an effort, how lazy I may be (and I am super lazy!) to actually cook for myself. It's just so boring making dinner for 1

But all may contribute to a better lifestyle.

My parents were here over the weekend, and my dad saw my Wii-fit standing in front of the TV "so, did you loose weight yet ????" no, thank you for asking

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomok View Post
    I have found An easy and brilliant way to get fit and loose a few pounds lately... It's called Pokemon Go app. Addictive.
    I'd be out and about 24/7 if I actually had a phone with data.
    It's not as much fun at home and in the backyard

I don't necessarily need to lose weight, but my whole "I'll just eat a box of cereal"-meal plan is pretty bad for my health >p<
    Although I have gained some weight since moving...
    I want to try everything, leading me to eat absolutely everything

Also, I've been eating a ton of baby food.
    DON'T JUDGE ME! D:
    Dollar tree has a sale thing going on where you can buy 3 packs of baby food for a buck.
    Each pack has 2 containers.
    So 6 containers (with actual nutritional values!) for a dollar.
    Basically, for the price of a box of cereal, I can get 18-24 containers of food. >p<

What's even better is that each container only has about 80 calories!

So I'm working on eating that, and more fruits and vegetables

And I'm also trying to get more cycling into my daily activities. I used to cycle everywhere, but there's no sidewalks or safe roads around, so yeah...
    I'm pretty active (with 3 dogs and a house to keep clean), but it's not hard for me to gain weight

What kind of sucks though, is that I forgot to buy a scale, and currently don't really have a ton of money to spend, so I can only hope I'm losing weight >p>
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    I'd be out and about 24/7 if I actually had a phone with data.
    It's not as much fun at home and in the backyard

I don't necessarily need to lose weight, but my whole "I'll just eat a box of cereal"-meal plan is pretty bad for my health >p<
    Although I have gained some weight since moving...
    I want to try everything, leading me to eat absolutely everything

Also, I've been eating a ton of baby food.
    DON'T JUDGE ME! D:
    Dollar tree has a sale thing going on where you can buy 3 packs of baby food for a buck.
    Each pack has 2 containers.
    So 6 containers (with actual nutritional values!) for a dollar.
    Basically, for the price of a box of cereal, I can get 18-24 containers of food. >p<

What's even better is that each container only has about 80 calories!

So I'm working on eating that, and more fruits and vegetables

And I'm also trying to get more cycling into my daily activities. I used to cycle everywhere, but there's no sidewalks or safe roads around, so yeah...
    I'm pretty active (with 3 dogs and a house to keep clean), but it's not hard for me to gain weight

What kind of sucks though, is that I forgot to buy a scale, and currently don't really have a ton of money to spend, so I can only hope I'm losing weight >p>

I see you've done a lot of exercise on this forum already o.O
    As we get warm, ice will get thin
    We'll become ghosts, together again
    As we ascend, air will get thin
    We'll become ghosts, together again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomok View Post
    I see you've done a lot of exercise on this forum already o.O
    Heh, I'm sorry

If I lost one calorie per word I typed, I'd be the skinniest person alive!

More on-topic though; Yesterday I only ate about half of what I got, so now I've got half a Chick-fil-A salad, and half a chicken calzone in the fridge
    I'll probably finish those things, along with some fruits...
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yeeah, my whole plan in relation to this thread kind of went out the window a long time ago I think I've been putting on some weight this year, but I stood on the scale the other day and I don't actually weigh as much as I thought. So that's nice, at least :P None the less, I do want to lose a few kgs and get into better shape, so I've also started doing what everyone else does - playing Pokémon GO xD The eggs really are a great motivation to get out and about. Loving the 90s revival too

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    Yeeah, my whole plan in relation to this thread kind of went out the window a long time ago I think I've been putting on some weight this year, but I stood on the scale the other day and I don't actually weigh as much as I thought. So that's nice, at least :P None the less, I do want to lose a few kgs and get into better shape, so I've also started doing what everyone else does - playing Pokémon GO xD The eggs really are a great motivation to get out and about. Loving the 90s revival too
    That's a shame
    (The whole "forgot about this thread"-part, not the latter >p< )

Looks like I'm really missing out by not playing a lot of Pokémon Go

A little more on-topic: I finished my calzone, considering it was a tiny one and counted as both breakfast and lunch, makes me feel no-so-guilty about it
    No idea what I'll be having for diner, though. Probably just some fruit as I've got some watermelon, cantaloupe, and apples lying about ^-^
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just started taking Krav Maga lessons! It's quite physically demanding, but I've found it really cool so far
    For those wondering what that is, it's a form of martial arts developed in Israel, with a main focus on self-defense in various real life case scenarios (they teach you to disarm someone pointing a gun at you and stun them, for example). Some of the students are actually victims of mugging, which is sadly common here, but the instructor is a very encouraging person, and makes everyone feel welcome keeping the class very motivated and even fun.

I really needed the fitness, but they told me learning Krav Maga also helps as a way to boost confidence, which is a very welcome bonus

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Finally some good news to report... After a few years of only gaining, for the past month I've been only drinking water, done quite an amount of walking (outside and on my Wii fit, lol), watching what I eat, mainly the amounts, trying to stay below a certain amount of calories. I was sick a month ago, so it did help make a new start (again), and had to go to the doctor last week.
    For some reason she weighed me, and turned out I had lost 2 kg in 35 days
    (As 35 days was the last time I stood on a scale)
    Really trying to keep it up.

Normally Sunday is fries-day, but in the past 4 weeks I've only gotten that once.
    And smelling it everyday because my windows are open doesn't help, lol. There's 2 places I can get them from, in 2 minute walking distance, so I think I'm doing pretty well ^^

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu