So I bought a pizza for dinner... but it's not so bad because I totally deserve it. Well maybe not totally, but I certainly feel like I deserve it. Friday at work I got a call saying I will be having an inspection tomorrow (wednesday) since the owner of the property is here on holiday from the UK. So I agree that it's fine, but am really tearing my hair out and having a stress fit on the inside Basically I was behind with housework and general outside appearance maintenance of the place (which I got picked up on last inspection) so every waking minute that I've been at home (Friday from 1pm, wasn't home at all saturday, sunday all day, yesterday from 2pm and today from 12pm) I have been weeding, and sweeping, and mowing and more sweeping, and scrubbing and vacuuming and mopping and washing and tidying like crazy. I have pretty much only stopped to eat, sleep and shower and go to work. So I'm basically completely exhausted, but it's been so much physical activity that it's felt like a workout (sore muscles every night) and I've been constantly on the go. So with that in mind (and the fact that I was too exhausted to cook anything and I feel like I've done a good job with this whole getting clean/organised thing) I decided to reward myself.

So now I have leftovers for work and for after work tomorrow too

Also, can I die now?