Quote Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
As far as getting that sweet-tooth fix goes, Azerane,
*Kanu

Quote Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
what works for me is V8 fusion (which is 100% real fruit juice, no addatives) and/or yogurt with honey and granola. But if you are not particular about whether or not what you eat is artificial sugar, there are lots of sugar-free jellos, puddings, and other things out there that I used to rely on for those weaker moments of need. One of my favorites is actually this chocolate milkshake recipe using sugar-free chocolate pudding. If you have an ice cream maker I also have turned that recipie into some GREAT soft-serve by just putting it in there or combining the sugar free chocolate pudding with some plain yogurt and a bit of honey. Delicious!!! I know it's hard to do the no sweets thing, but I know you can do it if you keep at it! Besides, even attempting to break a habit like that is hard, trust me I know. x___x

Here is also a low-calorie sweet snack list that I liked, maybe you will too.
Many thanks for the tips! I'll definitely look into that and see what I can make. Also yoghurt is a good idea! I never thought of that as a "snack" since I associate it so strongly with breakfast, haha

Today I got some popcorn to nibble on, as I've heard from my health-guru grandmother that they are actually really good for you, so I'm happy to follow her advice on that, haha