Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: our 8-legged friends ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
    "You see how long this line takes?"
    BRILLIANT!! xD i'd love to make something like that happen in here xD *laughs out loud*

anyways big spiders... eww, can't stand them, im even afraid to tuch a picture of them... >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't like spiders, or other crawling insects. I'm not afraid of them, but I don't like them anywhere near me. Actually, if there's a spider in my room, as long as it isn't too big or anywhere near my bed/clothes, I'll let it live. The only phobia I have, which oddly enough more people don't share, is flying insects (except for flies, but they startle me when they buzz by my ear). If something's crawling towards me, I can either step on it or just let it pass by... but bees can follow you and you can't really hit them. Plus, bees have stingers. Not all spiders or crawling insects can bite, but bees can definetly sting you (although fortunately I haven't been stung in over 10 years).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    me luv 8 legged pals, nuff said ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tiikeri
    Hehe, this thread reminds me of a clip from one of my favourite TV shows...Red Dwarf. The part where Lister has a spider in his underpants xP

Here is the clip XD
    Haha, yes!! That is a classic. I LOVE red dwarf! hehe...

And spiders bother me though I'm not completely freaked out by them. If I walk into a room and there's one there I have to get rid of it but I don't freak out I usually use the vaccuum cleaner to get rid of them because I don't much fancy squashing them, plush they're often in hard to reach places. However if I happen to lift up a piece of paper and a spider scurries out from underneath it (that happened on my desk) then it will scare me quite a bit, a lot from the shock of not knowing it was there.

But spiders are ok, when I was younger I used to be really frightened of them and every time I went to the toilet I had to check the ceiling above the door before I walked in and behind the door.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nah I love spiders well all creatures, i won't kill em even if I hat earwigs, millipedes, and centipedes, *shivers* but i wouldn't harm em but I hate flies so every time there is a spider in my room at least it will catch those bloody flies... anyway peoples, your bed is also crawling with mites and stuff, your body is crawling with minute crawlies :P but I am sure everyone here knows all about this xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...talking of spiders... yesterday I was out doing a group field study assignment for my uni course and came across this really cool lookin spider... I'll link to the pic so people don't have to look at it if they don't want to Cool spider

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It has 7 legs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You know... I didn't even notice that until you just pointed that out Hehe, maybe it lost one somewhere, hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9400/lrglc7.png
    maybe a stunted one or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Neola
    See... I thought that was his other feeler thingy, it could be a stunted leg but then he'd only have one feeler hehe.. though it seems to be longer than the other feeler though that could be becuase it's curled under... but I dunno... it's a mystery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Neola
    Hah, spacker spider xD

*cough* yeah that's nothing compared to this one, imagine that crawling across your ceiling!

Oh and that's totally my hand!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ..i should have n?ver subscribed to this thread... ><

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's so totally not your hand

And no-one forced you to read it, Amy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i know but i need to conquor (sp? ore however you spell that >.>) my fear xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Conquer, and if you want to do that, come over to my house. There's spiders all over the place I found one on my pillow last night...bloody bed hogger ?_?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tiikeri
    Hah, spacker spider xD

*cough* yeah that's nothing compared to this one, imagine that crawling across your ceiling!

Oh and that's totally my hand!
    *Shudders*

I've actually seen one similar to the size of that. A few years ago, while we were on holiday, I nearly stepped on one near to that size... I honestly thought it was a bleedin' mouse or something because of it's size.

And yeah Dani, same with my house, although there's usually more during the Summer months, and hardly any during the Winter. I can't even stay in the same room as a spider...if I see one, I usually go make a run for it and tell someone else in the house (who isn't afraid of spiders) to squish it.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    xD Amy i know how to conquer you fear just come over hear and face our flat spiders I'll hand one too you then i get the other 6 LMAO spiders are awsome, as long as they cathc the flies moths or other insects that annoy me I don't care...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just got a pic of our spiders around here! ^^

This is like the smallest sized ones around this area of the country, as we say, we use to feed them down here This one is living outside my window in the corner, I can see it there sometimes, but when no one is there, the spider can be found in the house instead, so I guess it can be the same one. Else we got two! (tho I smashed one before when I closed the window <.<)

Ps; this isn't one of those you have as pets, it's a spider straight from the wild nature outside

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    eeek! that's big enough for me xD we have spiders alot more smaller, but sometimes that size ore bigger... bahhhh....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well yea, they can be bigger too, this was probably just a kid