Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: our 8-legged friends ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes thats the one, I got some of the story wrong he was in a cave and he had 6 defeats against the english and the spider had failed 6 times on the seventh the spider was successful. This can tell it better than I can.....Spider's Story

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Dyani
    why kill them?
    Because they're in my house and they weren't invited, death to all trespassers! And if you think I'm just gonna throw it outside then you've got another think coming....I aint touching those damn things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    EDIT:^ That comment made me luagh. I wouldn't touch em either.

Don't you hate it when those things get in your bed? I saw this great sucker climbing up onto my bed. Ugh...

And a even larger spider was crawling on the dinning room floor. My dog ate it though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tiikeri
    Because they're in my house and they weren't invited, death to all trespassers! And if you think I'm just gonna throw it outside then you've got another think coming....I aint touching those damn things.
    Yeah, and if I do even attempt to touch one, I have to have a piece of tissue or a newspaper handy, cause there's no chance you'll find me grabbing hold of one in my bare hands. I usually just crush 'em in between the tissue anyways and flush them down the toilet afterwards.

Annnnd, I don't even bother with spiders that get up to a certain size... I leave that to someone else.

@Kimbai: ...well haven't you ever had a lizard in your bed before?

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Kimbai: ...well haven't you ever had a lizard in your bed before?
    No...But that wouldn't be as bad as a spider. Seriously.Lizards are cute.

Another thing I hate is when the little thigns go fast.Annnnnddddd, jumping spiders. THE HORROR.They jump at you out of nowhere.

And I have had a really bad encounter with a spider before. i was walking in the kitchen. My friend was sitting at the table, drawing. I was going over to her, when a HUMUNGUS.UGLY.BLACK. SPIDER dropped from the cieling onto my head. I screamed my freaking head off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found one behind the door on the wall in the bathroom today. I think they're coming in through the jacuzzi, cause it's constantly big spiders in it Oo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, and did ya know tha Daddy Longlegs are poisones after all? It is just that their mouth is too small to accually bite us. Lucky us. So i don't feel bad now when my cousins pull their legs off and roll them down hills..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh come on guys! Unless they are poisenous AND are attacking you (for real, not that you are imagining it) there is no need to kill them AT ALL. EVERYTHING HAS A RIGHT TO LIFE! I hate it when people kill spiders just cos they are scared of them.
    Man - OMG ITS A FRIGGIN SPIDER!!
    Spider - *minding its own business, trying to find some juicy food crawling around*
    Man - ITS COMING RIGHT TOWARDS ME!!! AAARGH ITS ATTCKING ME!!!
    Spider - wtf is that huge thing???? O_o *runs away*
    Man - DIE YOU BEASTIE FOR SCARING ME!!! *shoe*
    Spider - *ish splattered*

Essh, see it from the spiders point of view!!!

oo and Kimbai? Please stop your cousins from torturing harmless creatures.. people who do that won't mind shooting lions for a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oo and Kimbai? Please stop your cousins from torturing harmless creatures.. people who do that won't mind shooting lions for a joke.
    I really do understand what you are saying...but it is hard to not hate those things after so long of doing so. If they stayed out of my house, I wouldn't mind them as much and wouldn't bother with them....

Black Widows go squash :squash: though. Sorry, no deadly things allowed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for seeing my side of the argument I do understand why some people fear them, its natural in a way.. if we lived like cavemen and I picked up a deadly spider and - on the off chance - it bit me, I'd be dead. So fair enough you fear them and wanna kill them.

Just a point though, who put that house there? What was their before? Most animals have to adapt to our parasitation and thats the way they've adapted. WE'VE invaded THEIR land technically. They as a species have been here longer than our houses.

Black Widows are adorable, but if one kills you, you're a dead bunny ^.^ so I can understand that... even if they do have the most beautiful colouration..

I love spiders

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "but if one kills you, you're a dead bunny"

err... ok

I find flies much more irrating than spiders, I always try and skwish them. I wake screaming when then little blightler is buzzing in my ear.

Besides if ya kill the spiders, you'll hav loads of flies and they're much worse. If your gonna try and argue that flies hav a right to live and soo on.... well i dont agree, sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    weeelll... yeah flies are annoying, as are mossies... I gave up on them years back so squish :squash: away!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I walked into a web today :O When I was about to sit down in the car I felt something in the way in the door opening (tho we all know how it feels like to walk into a web x) or not ... ? Well I do ...) Then I had to look for a spider for a while (so it wouldn't crawl on me, since they're so big here Oo) but I didn't find it, so I think my car spider still lives in there (yes it has been living in there for weeks now x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Imagine if you are drivng, and all of a sudden that things lands on your head. DUN DUN DUN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well I wouldn't freak out, as some of us might have done I'd be surprised for a microsecond, but then whipe it away ... x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dude, you are immune or something! I would (coughdidcough) freak out. Having all those nasty legs dangling infront of your face...At least wit meh..

XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yup Dude, I'm immune, thankfully However its 'nasty' legs wouldn't been dangling in front of my eyes exactly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it did me. A spider landed on my head, (on the forhead really) and its legs where in my face and everything...

Oye. I gotta stop thinking about those things..DX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel like sharing a Camel spider with you ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMhILe_c18A

and some info on the little blighters ^^ enjoy
    http://www.camelspiders.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I was about three or four we saw this HUGE spider crawing across the floor. My brother stepped on it and millions of little spiders come crawling out. My other brother jumps in and it looks like they are doing the Mexican Hat Dance while my mother and I are screaming.