Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone

Hi I'm Juho and I've been active on MLK for couple years and now I found myself to here

I'm a big fan of Nala and TLK in general, and what else should I tell... anyways feel free to ask anything if you like to
    "Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"

Signature made by SimbasMate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Juho, welcome to Lea, really hope you enjoy your time here. I remember you from MLK though I haven't been active on there for ages.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Azerane!

Nice to meet you, for sure I do!
    "Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oooh, another Fin, I feel like there are a lot of TLK fans from the Scandinavian parts of the world.

Welcome !!

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for both of you!!

Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    Oooh, another Fin, I feel like there are a lot of TLK fans from the Scandinavian parts of the world.

Welcome !!
    What? I haven't seen almost any Finnish people so far on MLK. But in fact Disney has a large role in N. Europe

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    There should be 3 other Finnish people on here. But not everyone is as active as they used to be

Lea has had some rough patches to deal with these past 10 years, though, the forum is still here, and alive!

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know, these communities used to be more active back then but at least I'm always standing till the end. I'm THAT big fan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Juhouh, welcome to Lea, its a slower side of the fandom but that's not always such a bad thing. Enjoy your stay!
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks cleargreenwater!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome Juhouh! Always great to welcome new members, I find it to be quite lovely here and I hope you do too. Do you mind me asking how to correctly pronounce your name? Also, I really like your Nala banner.

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks! My awesome friend SimbasMate from MLK gave it to me all of sudden. She knows I love Nala

I don't really know how to explain that how my name is pronounced. Somehow like "Yu-ho'" (YOU-HOt, by pronouncing only the capital letters)

That "uh"-ending is a different story but it's almost pronounced the same way as in English but with a stronger "H"

I'd say "like it's written" :P

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome to Lea. And there certainly is a good amount of Finns on this board considering how small community it is. I can think of at least 5 people from Finland I got to know through this board. Though most of them are not very active. BTW I'm Finnish as well, but I lived in US since 2010.

Aaaaaanyways, I hope you enjoy your stay.

And Nathalie... I'm still Finnish. Or am I not active enough for you.?

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
    And Nathalie... I'm still Finnish. Or am I not active enough for you.?
    I actually did count you, Revo and I don't know her nick here, but she's on the Lea FB page, and my FB

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Talfasi is here too though not active either.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Can't expect me to remember where everyone is from haha

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice to hear that, Sadiki!

And thank you everyone! You don't have to worry about that I wouldn't enjoy my stay over here haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome to Lea, Juhouh, and nice to meet you I'm glad you're liking it here so far

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Welcome! We're a smaller community, but I actually consider the people on here friends.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.