Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: London (+TLKoB for those who want) in December? Then choose a date :)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Sooo, again, how about for those who wanna see the show, on a Friday? 'Cause it's easier to get tickets by the time we will probably order.

And then on Saturday the meeting?

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i dont think i'll be coming to see the show again, if coming at all

the next main one planned for me is the germany meeting

but i'll try and get train tickets if i can

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I know you wouldn't see the show, you already said so in the beginning, hehe.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ?nathalie?
    I know you wouldn't see the show, you already said so in the beginning, hehe.
    just checking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking at the poll and Nath's first post and taking into other people's consideration of staying in london for longer and spending time with each other more

the best option would be 8th (for afternoon show) then 9+10 for just spending time in london

The Friday earlier afternoon performnace means we can spend more time with each other Before and after the show and then we have a whole 2 days after that to do anything we want

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Lucy can't probably make it on Friday the 8th :s

And I'd prefer the evening show actually *blush*
    Just nicer.
    It's like going to the movies, it's nicer in the evening, hehe.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There is no Friday afternoon performance anyway. Lol. There are afternoon shows on Wednesday and Saturday, but not on Fridays. Plus, I would prefer the evening show, too.

According to my timetable I am free on Friday the 8th, but term hasn't technically finished, so I could still have a presentation on that day.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    *lol* forgot about that "no afternoon show" hehe

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Who voted 23 + 24 ?

Read first post, if you don't plan on comming, don't vote !

If you do plan on comming, and you voted, please let us know, so we know who you are, and we can work stuff out so we could all make it

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is it for sure Brad is going there?
    there ?s going to be a furry meeting in London in January and he is deffinedly going but he just doesn't know the date yet.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are we any closer to organising a date? Because time is running out for me since I still need to book time off work...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    And I still don't really know if people like the idea of seeing the show Friday evening, for those who wanna see it.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If we dont hurry with everything... I'm out for sure.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I sended out PM's to some people who I thought were interested (actually, the one who's replied in here, didn't knew who else, haha)

But haven't heard from 2 people yet.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Lucy and I were thinking, to maybe move it all to another time?

'Cause it's been hard setting a date, and we still don't know for sure which date it will be, and I needed to know soon to book a hotel + Eurostar, 'cause since it's in December with all the people going X-mas shopping in London, I coudn't afford getting Eurostar tickets too late :s

And also, there'd be like 4 - 5 of us ? Maybe with another date, more could come?

Some really wanted to see the show again, but then if the meet would be on Saturday couldn't stay till Sunday.

'Cause for the show it's so much easier and cheaper if you can see it on a weekday instead of a weekend.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hmm sinse I'm probably going to US for christmas again and staying till the 15th of January, I probably wont be able to do it even in January... it might not just work out for me. But I really hope you guys have a great time and well don't compleatly leave me out of counts for January, I'll have a very small change to have enough money to do that

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lucy and I were thinking, to maybe move it all to another time?

'Cause it's been hard setting a date, and we still don't know for sure which date it will be, and I needed to know soon to book a hotel + Eurostar, 'cause since it's in December with all the people going X-mas shopping in London, I coudn't afford getting Eurostar tickets too late :s

And also, there'd be like 4 - 5 of us ? Maybe with another date, more could come?

Some really wanted to see the show again, but then if the meet would be on Saturday couldn't stay till Sunday.

'Cause for the show it's so much easier and cheaper if you can see it on a weekday instead of a weekend.
    I agree with this
    London for shopping is first choice for millions of people, and in december the Tubes the shops and the pavement with be completly chocablock

Febuary or March i think would be best

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah ... throughout all the exhitement you forget about other stuff which is mostly important, hehe.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu