Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Travel: where have you been? Where would you like to go?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Haha, yeah! And those are also on the bucket list as well(which is pretty long by now).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    We'll start at 1 park, then just go accross the country, and end with the other park. There, planning done

I'm very glad I managed both parks. Can't believe it's already been 4 years ago since DLR. My fave *huggles* (untill I visit the Asian parks, looking at their merch, parades, charater costumes, rides, one of them will probably bump DLR from first place).

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    We'll start at 1 park, then just go accross the country, and end with the other park. There, planning done
    Sounds like a good plan! And all that merch!

In all seriousness, if I ever go to the US, I'm honestly more interested in going to some of the major nature areas like Yosemite etc. than visiting big cities. I am kind of obsessed with mountains and natural parks, it just brings my mind at peace(I really miss mountains! At least we have some nice hills nearby, that's not something everyone can brag about in the Netherlands.).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh yes, I love nature too. Would love to see the Grand Canyon and all those places.

I've seen San Francisco city, and honestly, it wasn't all that "great". Stores are different off course, loads that Europe doesn't have, but I guess it's kind of the same everywhere you go, high buildings, stores, food places (annoying people, lol).

But I would love to see some cities though, like New York (just because that's what you always see on TV, and it looks so impressive with all the billboards, cabs, etc).

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kossu View Post
    [...] Perhaps the US has also an interesting train system for such a journey? I wonder.
    AS a train lover, I like to watch youtube videos with trains around the world and so i can say that USAhas some very interesting rail journeys. Recentily I saw a video of trip from Anchorage to Fairbanks in Alaska, i loved the scenarios and sure would love be able to make a travel like that.

the only problem is the price, because both in the USA and europe, mostily is cheaper go by plane than by rail...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I wonder if there's something similar to an interrail ticket for North America. Would be very intriguing, if it did.