Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Travel: where have you been? Where would you like to go?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Bridlington and Scarborough are nice, but like any "small-ish" town, you seen it once or twice, you've seen it all, lol. When we were in Bridlington last month, after 10 minutes I was like: meh, been here so many times now, I'm done. Haha!

It's just nice at the holiday home, view of the sea, quiet (just how I like it, I can't stand a lot neighbour noise).

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    It's just nice at the holiday home, view of the sea, quiet (just how I like it, I can't stand a lot neighbour noise).
    Same, I quite appreciate a quiet hotel/ room/ etc., especially if it's close to nature. Also did I mention how I'm dying to go to a place by the sea, aaaah.

@Taneli; That's quite an impressive travel list! I'm so impressed by how much some of you fellow Lea members have traveled.

@ThiagoPE; That's a pity Thiago. It quite surprises me to hear that, since Brazil is quite a big country. Northern and Central Europe has a pretty good train system, the Balkans not so much, still possible to travel though. Other than Europe, I only know of the Transiberian railway, which also seems reaaaally cool(also kind of in my bucket list, haha). Perhaps the US has also an interesting train system for such a journey? I wonder.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kossu View Post
    [...] Perhaps the US has also an interesting train system for such a journey? I wonder.
    AS a train lover, I like to watch youtube videos with trains around the world and so i can say that USAhas some very interesting rail journeys. Recentily I saw a video of trip from Anchorage to Fairbanks in Alaska, i loved the scenarios and sure would love be able to make a travel like that.

the only problem is the price, because both in the USA and europe, mostily is cheaper go by plane than by rail...