Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: London Mk2: November / December 2006 (TLKoB Show Too)

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I got a phone call from Brad ( Fuzzy ) and he told me he gonna be in London probably in January because there is a furry convention, but I wouldn't doubt if he would want to meet up then. Didn't talk him much longer, but he also said he might get into a position in the company he work for where he will be working in England 3 months at the time.

But as knowing Fuzzy you never know what's going to happen.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm little lost now... When will be that meeting?
    December? January? Which?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    November / December, as the title says

Probably December? Since that would be easier for most people, because they have school holidays and such.

In January I can't make it, with New Year, loads of family visits which I haven't seen for years everytime, lol

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are we any closer to organising a date(s)? Since if it's gonna be a weekend I'll need to apply for Saturday off sooner rather than later :E

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yup... And i must get someone who can go with me. I've never been in London. And I get lost in the cityes. Put me in a midle of the jungle and i will return home faster than from city

is there anyone who can to help me somehow?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Euhm, I wouldn't suggest the weekend around X-mas, that might be a little too busy? :s

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah London would be heaving around xmas time, which is why I suggest we make it for the end of November. It would still be super busy then but not as busy as the final weeks before xmas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tiikeri
    Yeah London would be heaving around xmas time, which is why I suggest we make it for the end of November. It would still be super busy then but not as busy as the final weeks before xmas.
    I don't think I could make it then, what with uni work and all - that's about when all our first assignments are due. I finish Uni for Christmas on 8th December, I can do any date after that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just to update, I'm no longer coming.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You're not? 'Cause I was planning on talking to you this week about it, I totally forgot to talk to you about it on Sunday when we talked on Yahoo

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, let's see, how much do I have to pay for a trip to london, hotel and show? Since I have no work in december (depending date in november I could get some days off maybe) maybe I'd be able to come, but then I need to know more about hotel and show and stuff :O I'd like to come ^^ London is 1 hour from here with plane

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    As you might have noticed, we probably agreed on not doing it in December, just read the previous posts.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well if it's in november it can still work

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Also, it's striped through on the main page.

November wouldn't be possible, 'cause many have school and all that.

Just have to to it after New Year, when London will be less busy and all that.
    And people will probably have school holidays and such.

*edit*
    the reason I left it on the main page, was so that people could see we were planning one but that they would notice it wasn't going to happen when it was supposed to

there'll be plenty of other times ^_^

*edit 2*
    If you would be posting in the sticky (I just unstickied it though), my previous post would have made more sense, look at page 2: http://www.leahalalela.com/showthrea...0&pagenumber=2

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    May i suggest a bank holiday some time in the next year.

Bank Holidays = longer weekend because of No school.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    okay, thank you. I was kinda confused about the titles and still stroken things on the main page Oo Else it had been a perfect thing and time for me xD

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You happen to know already when those are?

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    which ones?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Was asking TL

But since I posted at the same time as you did ... *freaky*

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ah, okey... didn't see his post xP